手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 大学英语 > 全国大学生英语竞赛试题 > 全国大学生英语竞赛试题C类 > 正文

2020年全国大学生英语竞赛试题C类决赛 Section A

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Part I: Listening Comprehension

第一部分:听力理解

Section A: In this section, you will hear five short conversations. Each conversation will be read only once.

第一节:在本节中,你将听到五段短对话。每段对话只读一遍。

At the end of each conversation, one question will be asked, and you have fifteen seconds to read the four choices marked A, B, C and D, decide which is the best answer.

在每段对话结束时会提出一个问题,你将有15秒钟的时间阅读问题和A、B、C、D四个选项,并选出最佳答案。

Then mark the corresponding letter on the answer sheet with a single line through the centre.

然后在答题纸上用一条线标出相应的字母,线划在字母的中间。

1.If we can convince the next generation that smoking isn’t “cool”, eventually we might be able to eradicate smoking.

1.如果我们能让下一代相信吸烟并不“酷”,最终我们或许能够根除吸烟。

I suppose you’re right. You can pass all the laws you want but that doesn’t mean people will follow them.

我想你是对的。你可以通过所有你想通过的法律,但这并不意味着人们会遵守它们。

People’s attitudes need to change.

人们的态度需要改变。

Exactly! In the 1920s they banned alcohol in America, but of course people didn’t stop drinking.

一点儿没错!在20世纪20年代,美国禁止饮酒,但人们当然没有停止饮酒。

Instead, lots of people got sick and even died from drinking industrial alcohol.

相反,许多人因饮用工业酒精而生病,甚至死亡。

Question:What should be done to eradicate smoking according to the speakers?

问题:根据说话者的说法,应该做些什么来根除吸烟?

2.So Linda, what about your dreams?

2.琳达,你的梦想呢?

What did you want to be when you were ten years old?

你十岁的时候想做什么?

When I was ten years old, I wasn’t very realistic, but I knew I wanted to be very powerful so my dream was to become Wonder Woman.

当我十岁的时候,我不是很现实,但我知道我想要变得非常强大,所以我的梦想是成为神奇女侠。

She can fly anywhere, she has the power to do good and to help everyone, so I wanted to be just like her.

她可以飞到任何地方,她有能力做好事,帮助每个人,所以我想成为像她一样的人。

It seems you had strong imagination as a kid.

看来你小时候想象力很丰富。

Question: What did Linda want to be when she was 10 years old?

问题:琳达10岁时想做什么?

3.I think in Europe it’s a cultural thing.

3.我认为在欧洲,这是一种文化现象。

People drink a lot of wine, beer and soda, and it’s deeply ingrained in the culture, so I think children or younger teenagers are allowed to drink because it just belongs to the meal.

人们喝很多葡萄酒、啤酒和苏打水,这是一种根深蒂固的文化,所以我认为儿童或青少年可以喝酒,因为这属于饮食的一部分。

That makes sense. What about voting?

这很有道理。那投票呢?

Voting age in Germany is eighteen.

德国的投票年龄是18岁。

I think that’s about the right age.

我认为这个年龄正合适。

At eighteen you are an adult and you can vote, drink and drive.

18岁时,你就是成年人了,你可以投票、喝酒和开车。

Question: Which of the following is not allowed for children under 18 in Germany?

问题:在德国,以下哪一项是不允许18岁以下儿童做的?

4.Actually,Guatemala is quite famous for its Mayan ruins.

4.事实上,危地马拉以其玛雅遗址而闻名。

We have a lot of them all over the country but especially up in the north near Mexico, and the most famous one is Tikal.

全国各地都有很多玛雅遗址,尤其是在北部靠近墨西哥的地方,其中最著名的是蒂卡尔。

Oh, have you been there?

哦,你去过那里吗?

Yeah, I’ve been there and now apparently they’re discovering more ruins around that area, so every year you can go visit a new one.

是的,我去过那里,如今他们显然在那个地区发现了更多的遗迹,所以每年你都能够参观到新的遗迹。

So it’s quite interesting.

这很有趣。

Question: What is Guatemala famous for according to the man?

问题:根据男士的说法,危地马拉因什么而闻名?

5.Do you keep your clothes for a long time?

5.你的衣服会保存很长时间吗?

Much longer than my wife would like me to keep them.

比我妻子希望我保留它们的时间要长得多。

She’s always saying to me, “Just throw that away. It’s worn out.”

她总是对我说:“把它扔掉吧。它已经穿破了。”

“Oh, I like that one.”

“哦,我喜欢那个。”

She buys me new clothes but I keep wearing the old ones.

她给我买新衣服,但我一直穿旧衣服。

So, you wear them until there’re holes in the knees.

所以,你要一直穿到膝盖上有洞为止。

Question: What’s the man’s habit of wearing clothes?

问题:男士穿衣服的习惯是什么?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
convince [kən'vins]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使信服,说服

联想记忆
eradicate [i'rædikeit]

想一想再看

v. 根除,扑减,根绝

联想记忆
alcohol ['ælkəhɔl]

想一想再看

n. 酒精,乙醇,酒

 
voting ['vəutiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 投票 动词vote的现在分词形式

联想记忆
realistic [riə'listik]

想一想再看

adj. 现实的,现实主义的

 
ingrained [in'greind]

想一想再看

adj. 根深蒂固的 adj. 深嵌入纺织品或纤维的 动

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。