With the permanent theme of “innovation and development,” the Zhongguancun Forum has long been associated with cutting-edge technology.
中关村论坛以“创新与发展”为永久主题,长期以来一直与前沿科技联系在一起。
So, let me show you my experience here that's being entwined with tech elements.
跟我到现场看看其中的科技元素吧。
As a participant, the first thing you need to know is what's going to happen during the six-day event.
作为参会者,首先你需要了解论坛期间的各项活动。
The 10-point multi-touch screen in the convention area presents information about different activities.
会议区的10点触控大屏向来宾展示了论坛期间各项活动的信息。
It has a 10K resolution and can be used by four people at the same time.
这块拥有10K分辨率的屏幕可支持四个人同时操作。
Robots are not new to large-scale gatherings like the Zhongguancun Forum, but they definitely offer one of the most useful services for me.
虽然机器人在中关村论坛这种大型活动中并不新鲜,但是它们能够为我提供非常必要的服务。
It would be nice to bring back some souvenirs.
参加论坛当然希望能带回去一些纪念品。
This is my souvenir with the mascot of the Zhongguancun Forum on it.
这个是我的专属中关村论坛口袋,上面有论坛吉祥物。
I have already got my souvenirs, now I need a picture for my social media accounts.
我已经拿到了纪念品,现在我需要拍个照片发到社交账号上。
By clicking on a mini program on their phones, visitors can use the AR camera and take a photo with the event mascot.
通过使用小程序,参会者可以打开大会提供的增强现实相机并与吉祥物合影。
There is also an online metaverse venue, and an extended reality studio in the media center, which provides a better experience for online participants.
论坛还设置了元宇宙会场以及位于媒体中心的XR直播间,为线上参会者提供更好的参会体验。
The Zhongguancun Forum is also becoming “greener.”
“绿色办会”也是今年中关村论坛的特点之一。
By riding this bike, I can convert kinetic energy into electricity and charge my phone.
骑上这辆自行车后,我可以将动能转化为电能,为手机充电。
Things made of eco-friendly material are often seen at the event.
会场中经常能看到由环保材料制成的物品。
For example, recyclables sorting trash cans, and bags for visitors, each of which is made from six water bottles.
比如可循环使用的分类垃圾桶和用六个水瓶制成的环保袋。
That was fun, right?
是不是很有意思?
And I think what I experienced here also gives us a glimpse at what our lives could be like in the future.
在参会的过程中我仿佛也看到了未来生活可能的样子。