手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 中国名著 > 西游记英文版 > 正文

《西游记》第四十三章:太上老君来访

编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Journey to the West Chapter 43 A Visit from Laozi

《西游记》第四十三章:太上老君来访

Golden Horn scowled at Wukong. "I doubt you have a gourd like mine."

金角大王盯着悟空说道:“我不相信你有和我一样的净瓶。”

"I do,"said Wukong. He held up the real gourd. The demon looked carefully at the gourd.

“我有。” 悟空说。他举起了真的净瓶。妖怪仔细地看了看悟空的净瓶。

"That does look like my gourd. But my gourd is magical."

“那确实和我的净瓶很像,但我的是有魔法的。”

"My gourd is magical too,"said Wukong. The demon rubbed his chin.

“我的也是有魔法的。” 悟空说。妖怪摸了摸下巴。

"What can your gourd do?" "It can hold a demon," said Wukong.

“你的净瓶能干什么?”“它可以收妖。” 悟空说,

"All I have to do is say the demon's name. The demon will get sucked in and then turn into water. "

“我只要叫一声妖怪的名字,妖怪就会被吸进这个净瓶里化成水。”

Golden Horn raised his eyebrows.

金角大王扬起了眉毛。

"My gourd can do that too. Let's see whose gourd works better. I'll go first. Um, I forgot your name. "

“我的净瓶也可以。我们看看谁的更好吧。我先来。嗯……我忘了你的名字了。”

"Kong Sunwu,"said Wukong. "Oh yes. Now I remember. "

“空孙悟。” 悟空说。“哦,对。现在我记住了。”

Golden Horn held up his gourd. "Kong Sunwu!"

金角大王举起了他的净瓶,“空孙悟!”

Nothing happened. Golden Horn looked at his gourd.

什么都没有发生。金角大王看着他的净瓶。

"Why isn't my gourd working?" "Let me try mine," said Wukong.

“为什么我的净瓶没用了?”“我来试试我的吧!” 悟空说,

"Golden Horn!" Shloomp! Instantly the demon was sucked into the gourd.

“金角大王!”嗖!那妖怪立刻被吸进了净瓶里。

"Ha-ha!" Wukong laughed. "Golden Horn will soon be turned into water!"

“哈哈!” 悟空大笑,“金角大王很快会化成水的!”

He closed the gourd and ran into the cave. There were several small demons in the cave.

他盖上了净瓶的盖子,然后跑进了洞里。洞里有几个小妖。

Wukong waved his iron bar at them. "Get out of here before I clobber you all!" he shouted.

悟空朝他们挥舞着金箍棒。“在我动手之前,赶快离开这里!” 悟空大叫道。

"Ahh!"The demons screamed and ran out of the cave.

“啊!” 小妖们尖叫着跑出了洞穴。

After a quick search of the cave, Wukong found the Tang Monk and others.

悟空快速地查看了每个洞穴,找到了唐僧他们。

"We thought you were trapped under mountains," said the Tang Monk.

“我们以为你被困在山下了。” 唐僧说。

"I escaped a couple of hours ago," said Wukong. He untied the monk.

“我几个小时前就逃出来了。” 悟空说。他解开了唐僧。

"A couple of hours ago?" asked Bajie.

“几个小时前?” 八戒问,

"What were you doing for all that time? We were scared to death in here!"

“那这时间里,你都在干什么?我们在这里都要被吓死了!”

Wukong shrugged. "I couldn't free you right away. I had to get rid of the demon first."

悟空耸耸肩。“我没法马上救你们。我得先除掉妖怪。”

Wukong untied Bajie and Wujing. They all went outside.

悟空解开了八戒和悟净。他们一起走到了洞穴外面。

"It’s still early," said Wujing. "Let's start walking now. "

“时间还早。” 悟净说,“我们继续走吧。”

"Yes," said the Tang Monk. "I want to be as far from this mountain as I can by nighttime."

“好。” 唐僧说,“天黑之前,我想离开这座山,越远越好。”

They quickly hurried toward the west. They hadn't gone far when an old man approached them.

他们一路向西,快速地行走。他们没走多远,有个老人走了过来。

"Give me back my gourd!"said the old man. Wukong stepped forward.

“把我的净瓶还给我!” 老人说。悟空上前一步。

"What gourd? I don't have a gourd. " "I know you have my gourd," said the man.

“什么净瓶?我没有净瓶啊。”“我知道你拿了我的净瓶。” 老人说。

"I don't know what you're talking about,"said Wukong.

“我不知道你在说什么。” 悟空说。

There was a flash of light. Laozi the sage stood before them. He looked angry.

一道光闪过。太上老君站在了他们面前。他看上去很生气。

"Give me my gourd, Wukong!" boomed the sage. Wukong laughed.

“悟空,把我的净瓶还给我!” 太上老君大声说。悟空笑了。

"Relax, Laozi. I was just joking around. I knew it was yours. Here you are. "

“别生气,太上老君。我刚才是在开玩笑。我知道它是你的。给你!”

Wukong took the gourd out of his robe and handed it to the sage.

悟空从袍子里拿出了净瓶,递给了太上老君。

"Why did that demon have your gourd?" asked Wukong.

“那个妖怪怎么会有你的净瓶?” 悟空问。

"Golden Horn is my apprentice," said Laozi.

“金角大王是我门下的。” 太上老君说,

"I sent him here to test you. Buddha wanted to make sure you are all serious about reaching the Western Paradise.

“我派他来考验你们的。佛祖想确认你们的取经态度是否真诚。

You fought well, Wukong. "

你做得很好,悟空。”

Wukong glanced at the gourd. "Golden Horn is probably all water by now."

悟空看了净瓶一眼。“金角大王现在应该已经化成水了。”

"No," said Laozi. "The gourd won't harm him. Good-bye." The sage vanished.

“不会的。” 太上老君说,“净瓶不会伤害他的。再见。” 太上老君说完就不见了。

The group continued west. As night fell they arrived at a monastery.

唐僧一行人继续往西走。晚上,他们到了一家寺院。

After a small dinner with the monastery's monks, everyone went to bed.

和寺院里的和尚们简单吃过晚饭后,大家都去睡觉了。

The Tang Monk was almost asleep when he heard a moaning sound from outside.

唐僧快睡着的时候,突然听到外面传来了呻吟声。

The monk sat up, trembling with fear. Was a ghost approaching? Slowly his door creaked open.

唐僧坐了起来,吓得发抖。难道是鬼来了?他的房门被慢慢地打开了。

A man stood in the doorway, dripping wet. He looked at the monk and held out his hands. "Please help me!"

一个男人站在门边,全身湿淋淋的。他看着唐僧,伸出了双手。“请帮帮我!”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sage [seidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 圣人,哲人 n. 鼠尾草,蒿属植物 adj. 贤明

 
apprentice [ə'prentis]

想一想再看

n. 学徒 v. 使当学徒

联想记忆
magical ['mædʒikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 魔术的,有魔力的,神奇的

 
monastery ['mɔnəs.teri]

想一想再看

n. 修道院,寺院

联想记忆
doorway ['dɔ:wei]

想一想再看

n. 门口

 
horn [hɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 动物角,喇叭,触角,角状物,力量源泉

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。