手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 中国名著 > 西游记英文版 > 正文

《西游记》第四十章:魔法净瓶

编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Journey to the West Chapter 40 The Magic Gourd
  • 《西游记》第四十章 魔法净瓶
  • Bajie was being kept in the cave. Suddenly, the door opened.
  • 八戒被关在洞里。突然,门打开了。
  • Two small demons entered, dragging Wujing and the Tang Monk.
  • 两个小妖拉着悟净和唐僧进来了。
  • "What happened?" cried Bajie after the demons left.
  • “发生了什么事情?” 小妖们离开后,八戒大声问道。
  • "A demon attacked us," said Wujing. "I tried to fight him, but he was too powerful."
  • “有个妖怪袭击了我们。” 悟净说,“我本来想和他斗一斗的,但他太厉害了。”
  • "I'm worried," said the Tang Monk. "We don't know what happened to Wukong."
  • “我很担心。” 唐僧说,“不知道悟空怎么样了。”
  • In another room inside the cave, Golden Horn talked to some smaller demons.
  • 在洞穴的另一间房里,金角大王正在和小妖们说话。
  • They all laughed when Golden Horn told them Wukong was trapped under three mountains.
  • 金角大王告诉他们,孙悟空被困在了三座山下。他们都大笑起来。
  • "Let's celebrate!" said one demon."Not yet," said Golden Horn.
  • “我们庆祝一下吧!” 一个小妖说。“还不行。” 金角大王说,
  • "I'm afraid Sun Wukong might escape." He handed a gourd to one of the demons.
  • “我担心孙悟空会逃出来。” 他把一个净瓶交给了一个小妖。
  • "Take this magic gourd to Wukong. Say his name, and he will be sucked into the gourd.
  • “拿着这个魔法净瓶去找孙悟空。喊他的名字,他就会被吸进净瓶里。
  • After an hour he will turn into liquid."
  • 一个小时后,他就会化成水。”
  • "Yes, Master," said the small demon."Grr!" Wukong pushed as hard as he could.
  • “是,大王。” 小妖说。“额!” 悟空用尽了所有力气去推,
  • But the mountains were too heavy. "How will I ever get out of this?" thought Wukong.
  • 但那山实在太重了。“我怎么才能逃出去呢?” 悟空想。
  • He was about to push again when the mountains rose into the air.
  • 他正要继续推,那山突然升到了空中。
  • Wukong jumped to his feet and looked around. A spirit stood nearby.
  • 悟空跳了起来,四处看了看。有个神仙站在附近。
  • "Wukong, I am the spirit of these mountains. Please forgive me.
  • “悟空,我是这里的山神。请原谅我。
  • I tried to stop that demon from taking my mountains, but he was too powerful."
  • 我尽力去阻止那妖怪拿走我的山,但他太厉害了。”
  • The spirit bowed and then vanished with the mountains. "I'm lucky that spirit arrived," said Wukong.
  • 山神鞠了一躬,然后和山一起消失了。“我很幸运,山神来了。” 悟空说,
  • "Now I must find my companions. I wonder where that demon lives."
  • “现在我必须找到师父他们。我想知道那妖怪住在哪里。”
  • He spotted a small demon coming down the road. The demon was carrying a gourd.
  • 他看到一个小妖走过来,手里拿着一个净瓶。
  • Wukong ducked behind a rock." A small demon," thought Wukong.
  • 悟空躲在了一块岩石的后面。“一个小妖。” 悟空想,
  • "He probably knows the one who trapped me under the mountains."
  • “他可能知道那个把我困在山下的妖怪。”
  • Wukong made himself look like a demon and stepped back onto the road.
  • 悟空变成了一个小妖,走了过去。
  • "Hello!" he called. "Where are you going?"
  • “你好!” 他大声喊道,“你要去哪里?”
  • "My master sent me to capture Sun Wukong," said the demon. Wukong laughed.
  • “我们大王派我去抓孙悟空。” 小妖说。悟空笑了。
  • "I know that monkey, and I don't like him at all. I'll help you capture him."
  • “我知道那只猴子,我也讨厌他。我帮你去抓他吧。”
  • "Thank you," said the demon. "But I can catch him myself quite easily."
  • “谢谢你。” 小妖说,“但我自己就可以很轻松地抓住他了。”
  • "Oh, really?" asked Wukong. "How will you catch him?" The demon showed Wukong his gourd.
  • “哦,真的吗?” 悟空问,“你怎么抓他?”小妖给悟空看了他的净瓶。
  • "This gourd is magical. It can hold a demon or a spirit.
  • “这是一个魔法净瓶。它可以抓妖怪或神仙。
  • I just have to say 'Sun Wukong,' and he'll be sucked into it. After an hour he'll turn into liquid."
  • 我只要叫一声‘孙悟空’,他就会被吸进净瓶里。一个小时后,他就会化成水了。”
  • Wukong laughed. "I have a better gourd." He quickly plucked a hair and turned it into a gourd.
  • 悟空大笑。“我有一个更好的净瓶。” 他迅速拔了根毫毛,变出了一个净瓶。
  • He showed the gourd to the demon. "It can hold all of Heaven!"
  • 他把净瓶给那小妖看。“它可以装下整个天庭!”
  • The demon looked interested. "I wish I had your gourd."
  • 小妖看上去很感兴趣。“我要是有你的净瓶就好了。”
  • "Well," said Wukong. "I might be willing to trade gourds with you."
  • “嗯。” 悟空说,“我可以拿我的净瓶跟你换。”
  • The demon gave Wukong a suspicious look.
  • 小妖怀疑地看了看悟空。
  • "How do I know you're telling the truth? Prove that your gourd can hold all of Heaven. Then we'll trade."
  • “我怎么知道你说的是不是真的?证明给我看,如果你的净瓶真的可以装下整个天庭,我就跟你换。”
  • "I'll prove it to you," said Wukong. Wukong recited a quick spell and left his body standing on the road.
  • “我会证明给你看的。” 悟空说。悟空快速念了个咒语,灵魂离开了身体。
  • He flew fast up to Heaven. "I must make it look like Heaven got sucked into this gourd," he thought.
  • 他迅速飞上了天庭。“我必须制造出整个天庭被吸进净瓶里的假象。” 他想,
  • "I'll ask the guard to close the gate and dim the stars. Then it will look like Heaven's gone."
  • “我得让门将把天门关上,熄灭星辰。这样,天庭看上去就跟消失了一样。”
  • "Greetings, Wukong," said the guard at the southern gate of Heaven.
  • “你好,悟空。” 南天门的门将说。
  • "I need to make it look like Heaven has been sucked into a gourd," said Wukong.
  • “我要制造出整个天庭被吸进净瓶里的假象。” 悟空说,
  • "When I say 'Heaven,' close the gate and dim the stars." The guard frowned. "I can't do that!"
  • “我一说‘天庭’,你就把天门关上,熄灭星辰。”门将皱起了眉头。“我不能那么做!”


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Journey to the West Chapter 40 The Magic Gourd

《西游记》第四十章:魔法净瓶

Bajie was being kept in the cave. Suddenly, the door opened.

八戒被关在洞里。突然,门打开了。

Two small demons entered, dragging Wujing and the Tang Monk.

两个小妖拉着悟净和唐僧进来了。

"What happened?" cried Bajie after the demons left.

“发生了什么事情?” 小妖们离开后,八戒大声问道。

"A demon attacked us," said Wujing. "I tried to fight him, but he was too powerful."

“有个妖怪袭击了我们。” 悟净说,“我本来想和他斗一斗的,但他太厉害了。”

"I'm worried," said the Tang Monk. "We don't know what happened to Wukong."

“我很担心。” 唐僧说,“不知道悟空怎么样了。”

In another room inside the cave, Golden Horn talked to some smaller demons.

在洞穴的另一间房里,金角大王正在和小妖们说话。

They all laughed when Golden Horn told them Wukong was trapped under three mountains.

金角大王告诉他们,孙悟空被困在了三座山下。他们都大笑起来。

"Let's celebrate!" said one demon."Not yet," said Golden Horn.

“我们庆祝一下吧!” 一个小妖说。“还不行。” 金角大王说,

"I'm afraid Sun Wukong might escape." He handed a gourd to one of the demons.

“我担心孙悟空会逃出来。” 他把一个净瓶交给了一个小妖。

"Take this magic gourd to Wukong. Say his name, and he will be sucked into the gourd.

“拿着这个魔法净瓶去找孙悟空。喊他的名字,他就会被吸进净瓶里。

After an hour he will turn into liquid."

一个小时后,他就会化成水。”

"Yes, Master," said the small demon."Grr!" Wukong pushed as hard as he could.

“是,大王。” 小妖说。“额!” 悟空用尽了所有力气去推,

But the mountains were too heavy. "How will I ever get out of this?" thought Wukong.

但那山实在太重了。“我怎么才能逃出去呢?” 悟空想。

He was about to push again when the mountains rose into the air.

他正要继续推,那山突然升到了空中。

Wukong jumped to his feet and looked around. A spirit stood nearby.

悟空跳了起来,四处看了看。有个神仙站在附近。

"Wukong, I am the spirit of these mountains. Please forgive me.

“悟空,我是这里的山神。请原谅我。

I tried to stop that demon from taking my mountains, but he was too powerful."

我尽力去阻止那妖怪拿走我的山,但他太厉害了。”

The spirit bowed and then vanished with the mountains. "I'm lucky that spirit arrived," said Wukong.

山神鞠了一躬,然后和山一起消失了。“我很幸运,山神来了。” 悟空说,

"Now I must find my companions. I wonder where that demon lives."

“现在我必须找到师父他们。我想知道那妖怪住在哪里。”

He spotted a small demon coming down the road. The demon was carrying a gourd.

他看到一个小妖走过来,手里拿着一个净瓶。

Wukong ducked behind a rock." A small demon," thought Wukong.

悟空躲在了一块岩石的后面。“一个小妖。” 悟空想,

"He probably knows the one who trapped me under the mountains."

“他可能知道那个把我困在山下的妖怪。”

Wukong made himself look like a demon and stepped back onto the road.

悟空变成了一个小妖,走了过去。

"Hello!" he called. "Where are you going?"

“你好!” 他大声喊道,“你要去哪里?”

"My master sent me to capture Sun Wukong," said the demon. Wukong laughed.

“我们大王派我去抓孙悟空。” 小妖说。悟空笑了。

"I know that monkey, and I don't like him at all. I'll help you capture him."

“我知道那只猴子,我也讨厌他。我帮你去抓他吧。”

"Thank you," said the demon. "But I can catch him myself quite easily."

“谢谢你。” 小妖说,“但我自己就可以很轻松地抓住他了。”

"Oh, really?" asked Wukong. "How will you catch him?" The demon showed Wukong his gourd.

“哦,真的吗?” 悟空问,“你怎么抓他?”小妖给悟空看了他的净瓶。

"This gourd is magical. It can hold a demon or a spirit.

“这是一个魔法净瓶。它可以抓妖怪或神仙。

I just have to say 'Sun Wukong,' and he'll be sucked into it. After an hour he'll turn into liquid."

我只要叫一声‘孙悟空’,他就会被吸进净瓶里。一个小时后,他就会化成水了。”

Wukong laughed. "I have a better gourd." He quickly plucked a hair and turned it into a gourd.

悟空大笑。“我有一个更好的净瓶。” 他迅速拔了根毫毛,变出了一个净瓶。

He showed the gourd to the demon. "It can hold all of Heaven!"

他把净瓶给那小妖看。“它可以装下整个天庭!”

The demon looked interested. "I wish I had your gourd."

小妖看上去很感兴趣。“我要是有你的净瓶就好了。”

"Well," said Wukong. "I might be willing to trade gourds with you."

“嗯。” 悟空说,“我可以拿我的净瓶跟你换。”

The demon gave Wukong a suspicious look.

小妖怀疑地看了看悟空。

"How do I know you're telling the truth? Prove that your gourd can hold all of Heaven. Then we'll trade."

“我怎么知道你说的是不是真的?证明给我看,如果你的净瓶真的可以装下整个天庭,我就跟你换。”

"I'll prove it to you," said Wukong. Wukong recited a quick spell and left his body standing on the road.

“我会证明给你看的。” 悟空说。悟空快速念了个咒语,灵魂离开了身体。

He flew fast up to Heaven. "I must make it look like Heaven got sucked into this gourd," he thought.

他迅速飞上了天庭。“我必须制造出整个天庭被吸进净瓶里的假象。” 他想,

"I'll ask the guard to close the gate and dim the stars. Then it will look like Heaven's gone."

“我得让门将把天门关上,熄灭星辰。这样,天庭看上去就跟消失了一样。”

"Greetings, Wukong," said the guard at the southern gate of Heaven.

“你好,悟空。” 南天门的门将说。

"I need to make it look like Heaven has been sucked into a gourd," said Wukong.

“我要制造出整个天庭被吸进净瓶里的假象。” 悟空说,

"When I say 'Heaven,' close the gate and dim the stars." The guard frowned. "I can't do that!"

“我一说‘天庭’,你就把天门关上,熄灭星辰。”门将皱起了眉头。“我不能那么做!”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
suspicious [səs'piʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 可疑的,多疑的

联想记忆
capture ['kæptʃə]

想一想再看

vt. 捕获,俘获,夺取,占领,迷住,(用照片等)留存<

联想记忆
magical ['mædʒikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 魔术的,有魔力的,神奇的

 
horn [hɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 动物角,喇叭,触角,角状物,力量源泉

 
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
escape [is'keip]

想一想再看

v. 逃跑,逃脱,避开
n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃

 
celebrate ['selibreit]

想一想再看

v. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬

联想记忆
liquid ['likwid]

想一想再看

adj. 液体的,液态的
n. 液体

 
dim [dim]

想一想再看

adj. 暗淡的,模糊的,笨的
v. 使暗淡,

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。