Hi faith! how are you feeling today? You look much better!
嗨,费思!你今天感觉怎么样?你看起来好多了!
I'm feeling better, but yesterday I still had a stomachache.
我感觉好多了,但是昨天我还是肚子疼。
And then this morning I cut my finger with a knife. Oh, you are still having a rough time.
然后今天早上我用刀割伤了我的手指。哦,你还是不太好受。
You reminded me of other ways we can talk about illnesses: with verbs like "have" and descriptive verbs like "cut."
你提醒了我,我们可以谈论疾病的其他表达方式:用“have”这样的动词和“cut”这样的描述性动词。
Another way to express symptoms is to use a personal pronoun like "I" as the subject and "have" with the illness or a symptom.
另一种表达症状的方法是使用人称代词“I”作为主语,然后使用“have”加上疾病或症状。
I have a stomachache. She had a sore throat all weekend.
“我肚子疼。”“她整个周末都喉咙痛。”
"To have a stomachache" has several meanings.
“To have a stomachache”有几个意思。
It could be that you are experiencing a dull pain in your stomach. It could also be that you feel nauseous.
可能是你的胃在隐隐作痛。也可能是你感到恶心。
We can also use descriptive verbs to say the action has occurred on or to a part of the body.
我们也可以用描述性的动词来表示动作发生在身体的某个部位上或对身体的某个部位发生了作用。
Verbs like "hurt," "cut," "scrape" and "injure" are used with subjects and the affected part of the body as the direct object.
像“hurt”、“cut”、“scrape”和“injure”这样的动词,其主语是动作的执行者,而身体的受影响部位则作为直接宾语。
Subject + specific verb(cut, hurt, scrape) + body part.
主语+特定动词(cut、hurt、scrape)+身体部位。
I cut my finger. Amanda bruised her knee.
我割伤了手指。阿曼达擦伤了膝盖。
Now it's time for a quiz! What is one meaning of "having a stomachache?"
现在是测验时间!“having a stomachache”是什么意思?
It could mean that you are having dull pain or are nauseous.
这可能意味着你的胃隐隐作痛或恶心。
And that's everyday grammar TV.
这就是本期的《每日语法》电视节目。