They know there is danger.
它们知道前方有危险
Many have made this crossing before.
很多角马曾经趟过这条河
Finally, one will leap.
最终 有一头会跳下去
Wildebeests are not the only herds that cross.
角马并不是唯一要过河的物种
There is safety in numbers.
大家一起过会安全一点
The way they're piling together ready to move in the water, flashing, running, the noise.
它们挤在一起 想要过河 水花四溅 奔跑 叫声
That noise!
那些声音
You cheer them up when they cross over. It's amazing.
成功过河后 你会为它们开心 非常壮观
You get emotions you can't control.
那种情绪难以自控
Your tears rolling down, you find yourself crying.
会忍不住落泪 哭了起来
The crocodiles slide in, and pick off one victim at a time.
鳄鱼钻入水中 一次选择一个目标
If you see them taken down by the crocodiles, or drowning, you get a feeling of death.
如果你看到它们被鳄鱼咬住 或者溺水 会有一种死亡的感觉
You can't stop that adrenaline. But that is how it is.
那种肾上腺素无法控制 但这就是自然规律
You realize that is something which needs to happen.
你会发现这种事情必须发生
Without the mass crossings, these ancient predators would struggle to survive.
如果没有大量的动物过河 这些古老的掠食者会饿死