I couldn't help but to admire Mama Jane and all she did to raise her young.
我忍不住崇拜简妈妈 崇拜它为了养育后代所做的一切
Everyday she was out hunting to feed herself and her offspring.
每天 它都要出去捕猎 为了自己和孩子
And she had no choice but to leave them alone and vulnerable for hours at a time.
它别无选择 只能把脆弱的孩子单独留下 一离开就是几小时
Which is something that I couldn't imagine.
这是我不敢想象的事
My wife gave birth to our first child, Birdie, as we were camera trap in the Ocelot kittens.
在我们悄悄拍摄豹猫幼崽时 我的妻子生下了第一个孩子 伯尔笛
This is so cute. I'm gonna cry.
太可爱了 我要哭了
Her first stuffed animal was an obvious choice.
她的第一个毛绒玩具 毫无疑问就是豹猫了
I know it's ridiculous but I couldn't help but notice how pampered my baby was compared to the Ocelots out in the brush.
我知道这很荒唐 但我忍不住会想 与丛林里的豹猫相比 我的孩子真是养尊处优了
Seeing what those kittens could live through made me a little bit more willing to have Birdie be free range.
看着豹猫幼崽们所经历的一切 我会更愿意放养伯尔笛
Which was nice, because she quickly got tough enough to help out with the camera trapping.
这很好 她很快就变强壮了 可以帮我悄悄拍摄了
She got some leaves. Got some leaves.
它弄了一些叶子 一些树叶
Cute and Trigger. You ready?
可爱触发 转备好了吗
You think a lot about the future when you have a kid.
有了孩子后 你就总会考虑未来
What lessons you can teach them that will set them up for success.
你可以教给孩子什么智慧 帮助他们走向成功
What skills you can pass on.
你能传授给他们什么技能
You'll do pretty much anything to give them the best chance at life.
你会做任何事 只为让他们拥有最大的机遇
This ocelot mom, she's doing everything she can to successfully raise her young.
这只豹猫妈妈 穷尽一切 只为能成功养大幼崽
But she has no idea that her and her kittens represent 3% of the entire US population.
但它完全不知道 它和幼崽们代表着全美3%的豹猫数量
She has no clue how important the survival of her kittens is for this species.
它完全不知道 它的幼崽的成活对这个物种有多么重要