Gus March-Phillips.
格斯·马奇-菲利普斯
I have a mission I want you to lead.
有个任务 我想让你去负责
Thank you, Sergeant.
谢谢你 中士
What's the plan?
计划是什么?
To neutralize the German U-boats in the North Atlantic.
在北大西洋压制德国的U型潜艇
We're losing the war.
我们要输掉战争了
Hitler is not playing by the rules, so neither are we.
希特勒不按规则办事 那我们就也效仿他
We both know that I'm not very popular with the administration.
你我都知道我不太擅长管理
The reason they find you unattractive is the very reason I find you attractive.
他们觉得你讨厌的地方 正是我觉得你有魅力的地方
If I'm to do this, I'll need my own team.
如果要我来做这件事 我需要自己的团队
You won't like them.
你不会喜欢他们的
They're all, uh...
他们都很 额
No!
不要
mad.
疯狂
They'll need to be.
他们需要这样
This is an unsanctioned, unauthorized mission.
这项任务未经批准
If we fail, England will be condemned to a lifetime under the German boot.
如果我们失败了 英格兰将永远被踩在德国的战靴之下
And so I said, "That is not a dog. That is my wife!"
然后我说 “那不是只狗 那是我媳妇儿”
It's very good.
讲得特别好
You and your operation are reckless.
你和你的行动都很鲁莽
Abort this mission now!
立即取消此次任务
Hello? Can't hear you.
喂?听不见你说话
Please do-
请你