Playoff berths are on the line.
季后赛席位岌岌可危
When I feel a wreck is about to happen, I get out of the hornet's nest.
当我感到灾难即将发生时 我就会出马
I'm gonna bail.
我先走了
Denny's had enough.
丹尼受够了
He's very proud of his Spidey-sense.
他很为自己的蜘蛛感应能力骄傲
There's no school to go to, there's no handbook, there's no certain path for how to be a NASCAR driver.
没有学可上 没有指导手册 也没有一条固定的路能让你成为纳斯卡赛车手
These guys start at five years old, working on the cars with their dads.
这些家伙从五岁起 就和他们的爸爸一起研究车
I'm beating your favorite driver.
我战胜了你们最喜欢的赛车手
You go into the playoffs, you know the intensity is higher.
等你进入季后赛 就知道竞争强度更激烈了
Ten races.
十场比赛
Sixteen drivers.
十六名车手
Best man wins.
最厉害的那一个获胜
Be safe. Proud of you. Thank you.
注意安全 为你骄傲 谢谢
And remember, be Ryan fucking Blaney.
记住 大胆做赖安·布莱尼吧
We're always looking for an edge.
我们总想争取优势
This forces your brain to have to work faster.
它逼迫着你的大脑快速转动
Erin felt like I needed something to get my mind off of racing, but I took it to a new level.
盖尔想转移下对赛车的关注 不过我给他找了点事做
This is kinda like driving.
这有点像开车一样
Once I get in a rhythm with it, it just slows pretty naturally.
一旦我适应了它的节奏 自然就显得慢了下来
One stumble, one mistake, your season's done.
碰一下 一个失误 你这个赛季就没戏了
You find another gear.
还得再找一辆车
If anyone tells you that there's no pressure, they're lying to you.
要是有人跟你说没压力 那肯定是在撒谎
I'm sick and tired of it.
我实在是受够了
Oh, wow.
哦 哇哦
The playoffs are nuts.
季后赛太疯狂了
Praying to God to keep him safe.
求上帝保佑他平安
In the playoffs, anything can happen.
在季后赛中 一切皆有可能
Let's all watch and see.
我们等着看吧
Hello.
哈喽
He still plays Mario Kart.
他扮演的还是马里奥赛车系列人物
Well, yeah. It's how I get ready. For the races. Super Mario.
对 这是我的准备方式 备赛方式 超级马里奥