So what's it like being golden balls?
成为金球是什么感受
The Six Nations is the tournament to decide the best team in Europe.
欧洲六国橄榄球赛是为了决选出欧洲的最佳团队
Rugby is primal. It's dog-eat-dog.
橄榄球很原始 它残酷无情
When you go off, in a game.
你去参加比赛的时候
I'm not going to war.
我不是去参战
I feel that you are going to war sometimes.
有时候我感觉你就是去参战了
Embrace the fear.
拥抱恐惧
Embrace it all.
拥抱一切
They've got some of the best players in world rugby.
他们有几个全球最佳的橄榄球球员
That's what you want to play against.
他们才是理想对手
Silence them in front of their home crowd.
在他们本国的观众面前 让他们闭嘴
Do you feel like being dominant, ruthless?
你感觉到了霸道 无情吗
I need to see more energy off you cause we are the better team.
我需要看到你们释放更多能量 因为我们才是那个更好的团队
You probably need to get through a bit more pain.
你可能需要忍受更多痛苦
You like the challenge don't you?
你喜欢挑战 不是吗
I struggle with mental health for years I'm not afraid to say it.
我跟心理健康斗争了好几年 我不怕把它公之于众
You're not allowed to make even the slightest mistake.
你们不能犯哪怕是最微小的错误
When you feel like you are an imposter
当你觉得自己是个骗子的时候
or you shouldn't be where you are, you start questioning yourself.
或者你觉得自己不该在现在这个位置 说明你开始质疑自己了
I've got a responsibility, not only to my teammates, to myself,
我肩负着责任 不只是对我的队友 对我自己
but all the people that have been there for me.
更是为了那些一直支持我的人
This could be the last chance winning a trophy in the six nations.
这可能是最后一次在六国橄榄球赛中赢得奖杯的机会
We just need to make this one count.
这次一定要作数
It's business ultimately.
说到底 它还是商业
And there can only be one winner.
只能有一个赢家