Hello, today we're making overnight oats, which is a premier wellness food that keeps your body strong, limber, detoxed, and connected to all that is.
嗨,今天我们做隔夜燕麦,这是一种优质健康食品,可以让你身体强壮、柔韧灵活、排出毒素,并让你与万物发生感应。
The reason we make overnight oats overnight is because that's when the most calming energy is around.
我们在晚上做隔夜燕麦的原因是,晚上充盈着最平静的能量。
If you make over-day oats, you might get infused with frantic energy from absorbing the full light spectrum, so let's try to avoid that.
如果你在白天做燕麦,那么你可能会因为吸收了阳光里的整个光谱而充满躁动的能量,所以尽量不要白天做。
We'll start making the overnight oat base by pouring in half a cup of oats.
首先倒入半杯燕麦打底。
And we'll sprinkle those down so they make maximum contact with oxygen molecules, so that when you eat them, it will be like doing breath work.
要把燕麦撒下去,这样燕麦能最大限度地与氧气分子接触,这样当你吃燕麦的时候,就相当于在练气息了。
We're using rolled oats because anything that can roll is a circle, and the circle of life is the basis of wellness.
燕麦要用滚筒压扁的麦片,因为任何能滚动的东西都是圆形,而生命的圆周轮转就是健康的基础。
Now add in the milk of your choice.
现在加入你喜欢的牛奶。
You can use almond milk, zucchini milk, or oat milk if you want to experience oatception.
可以用杏仁奶、西葫芦奶,如果你想原汤化原食,也可以用燕麦奶。(oatception表示燕麦奶泡燕麦麦片。)
Now I'm going to add in a tablespoon of chia seeds.
现在加入一勺奇亚籽。
These are great for wellness, and seeds are essentially vegan eggs packed with nutrition and the promise of life if you would have planted them instead of ate them.
奇亚籽对健康很有好处,而且种子本质上是富含营养的纯素鸡蛋,如果你把种子种下去而不是吃下去,种子还会萌发生命。
Now you can choose which sweetness you want to add.
现在可以选择要用哪种东西来增加甜味。
If any, I've got maple syrup here.
我这里有枫糖浆。
This is like drinking pure chlorophyll since it comes from a tree.
喝枫糖浆就像喝纯净的叶绿素,因为二者都是来自树木。
Now I'm well jangling these ingredients up inside a Mason jar.
原料都倒进玻璃罐后,充分搅拌均匀。
You do want to make sure your jar is facing east during this process.
在这个过程中,要确保你的罐子朝向东方。
Once that's well combined, go ahead and take it for a mood boosting walk.
原料充分混合后,就可以带着玻璃罐去散步,以提升情绪力。
It's been proven that food that has spent time in nature, once consumed, will have spent time in nature.
事实证明,在大自然中待过一段时间的食物,一旦被食用,这些食物又会回到大自然。
And now we'll put this in the molecule-slower down or overnight.
现在把玻璃罐放进分子减速器里,放一晚上就可以了。
I'm putting up this cardboard barrier so that the oats can't see any of the plastic containers in here.
我放了一个纸板挡住它,这样冰箱里的塑料容器就不会污染到燕麦的眼睛了。
Go ahead and add affirmations if you like. [You can do it!]
如果你愿意,还可以加一些表示肯定的话语。[你可以做到!]
Now you can eat these oats straight up like that, or you can add a bunch of other wellness catalysts.
现在可以直接吃这些隔夜燕麦,也可以加一些健康催化剂。
For this recipe, we'll start by adding some peanut butter.
这种做法是加一些花生酱。
But not "peenut" butter because that won't taste good.
花生酱不是花生尿,花生尿很难吃的。
Now we'll manifest some strawberries, then give them a nice stretch because any tension in the strawberry will result in tension in the body.
然后变几个草莓,给草莓做做拉伸,如果草莓肌肉紧张,吃进去后就会让我们肌肉紧张。
It's always a good idea to thinly slice your strawberries, so that the light will pass through them, giving your oats red light therapy.
把草莓切成薄片绝对不会错,这样光线就会透过草莓,让麦片有红光疗效。
The reason red light is so therapeutic is because the color red is calming and relaxing.
红光之所以有疗愈作用,是因为红色让人感到平静和放松。
For this next recipe, we'll use Manuka honey as the sweetener, which kills all bacteria within a four mile radius.
第二种做法是用麦卢卡蜂蜜增加甜味,这种蜂蜜可以杀死方圆四英里内的所有细菌。
Now we'll add in some yogurt, which is great for wellness because the word yogurt sounds like yoga.
再加入一些酸奶,酸奶对健康很有好处,因为优格这个词听起来像瑜伽。
Now we'll add in a layer of transcendental granola.
现在再加一层超凡脱俗的格兰诺拉麦片。
Then give your blueberries an ecstatic dance session.
然后让蓝莓上一节狂喜舞蹈课。
Blueberries are full of antioxidants.
蓝莓富含抗氧化剂。
I call them aunty oxidants because being against things creates negative energy.
我称之为康氧化剂,因为对抗会产生负能量。
Yum.
美味。
For this one, we'll add coconut, which is not a nut, and pineapple, which is not an apple, to make pina colada oats, which are not a cocktail.
这种做法是加椰子(椰子不是坚果)和菠萝(菠萝不是苹果),然后做出椰椰菠菠燕麦(听起来像,但并不是鸡尾酒)。
Yum.
美味。
For this recipe, we'll add half a teaspoon of matcha powder, which will detox both your body and your pain body.
这种做法是添加半勺抹茶粉,抹茶粉可以排毒镇痛。
And now we'll add in some raspberries, which are great because they taste good.
再加入一些树莓,树莓不错,因为很好吃。
If you're not sure if you should add something, simply ask all-knowing pendulum.
如果你不确定是否应该添加某些东西,只需问问无所不知的钟摆。
Should I add mandarin to these overnight oats?
我应该在隔夜燕麦里加点橘子吗?
Looks like a yes.
好像应该加。
With each bite I can feel the wellness coursing through my veins.
每吃一口,我都能感觉到健康元气通过经脉流淌过我全身。
Bite after bite, one more step toward immortality and oneness with all that is,
一口接一口地吃着,我就朝着永生不死和万物合一的境界又迈进了一步,
until I become the fully enlightened, unlimited, all-powerful, unstoppable emperor of wellness, where I will rule for all eternity.
直到我成为完全开悟、无限、全能、不可阻挡的健康之王,统治天下,千秋万载。
Oh, oh, overnight oats, they will never fail you.
哦,哦,隔夜燕麦,隔夜燕麦绝不会让你失望。
They'll cure what ails you.
隔夜燕麦能治病让你重获健康。
Oh, oh, overnight oats, so packed with wellness they're able to revive a ghost.
哦,哦,通宵燕麦,健康到能让鬼魂复活。
Oh, oh, overnight oats, bring them along in your coat when you're out riding goats.
哦,哦,隔夜燕麦,出门骑山羊时,别忘了把它放在大衣口袋里。