手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 冰与火之歌 > 冰与火之歌之列王的纷争 > 正文

第946期:权力的游戏凯特琳(05)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • My father is not dead, she wanted to shout down at them.
  • 我父亲还没死,她只想朝他们吼。
  • My sons are dead, but my father lives, damn you all, and he is your lord still.
  • 我儿子虽死了,但我父亲还活着,你们真该死,他还是你们的公爵大人。
  • Lord Hoster was deep in sleep.
  • 霍斯特公爵睡得很沉。
  • “He had a cup of dreamwine not so long ago, my lady,” Maester Vyman said.
  • “他刚喝下一杯安眠酒,夫人,”韦曼学士道:
  • “For the pain.
  • “用来制止疼痛。
  • He will not know you are here.”
  • 现在他并不知道您来了。”
  • “It makes no matter,” Catelyn said.
  • “没关系,”凯特琳说。
  • He is more dead than alive, yet more alive than my poor sweet sons.
  • 看着父亲的样子,与其说是活着,不如说他已死,然而相比我那两个苦命的爱子,他又是实实在在地活着。
  • “My lady, is there aught I might do for you?
  • “夫人,我能为您做点什么吗?
  • A sleeping draught, perhaps?”
  • 或许,您也要一帖安眠药?”
  • “Thank you, Maester, but no.
  • “谢谢你,师傅,我什么都不要。
  • I will not sleep away my grief.
  • 我不会以睡眠来逃避悲伤,
  • Bran and Rickon deserve better from me.
  • 那样对布兰和瑞肯不公平。
  • Go and join the celebration, I will sit with my father for a time.”
  • 你离开吧,去参加庆祝吧,我想和父亲独处一会儿。”
  • “As you will, my lady.”
  • “如您所愿,夫人。”
  • Vyman bowed and left her.
  • 韦曼一鞠躬,然后离开了她。
  • Lord Hoster lay on his back, mouth open, his breath a faint whistling sigh.
  • 霍斯特公爵躺在床上,嘴巴张开,呼吸微如口哨,仿佛叹息。
  • One hand hung over the edge of the mattress, a pale frail fleshless thing, but warm when she touched it.
  • 他的一只手垂在床边,枯瘦苍白,血肉无存,然而当凯特琳触碰上去,仍能感觉温暖。
  • She slid her fingers through his and closed them.
  • 她把自己的手指穿过父亲的手指,紧紧握拢。
  • No matter how tightly I hold him, I cannot keep him here, she thought sadly.
  • 不管我握得多紧,都不能留住他,她悲伤地想,
  • Let him go.
  • 就让他去吧。
  • Yet her fingers would not seem to unbend.
  • 但她不愿松手。
  • “I have no one to talk with, Father,” she told him.
  • “爸爸,我没有人可以倾诉,”她告诉他。
  • “I pray, but the gods do not answer.”
  • “我祈祷,但诸神不愿回应。”
  • Lightly she kissed his hand.
  • 她轻柔地吻着他的手。
  • The skin was warm, blue veins branching like rivers beneath his pale translucent skin.
  • 肌肤还很温暖,苍白透明的皮肤下,蓝色的脉络盘根错节,一如远方的江河。
  • Outside the greater rivers flowed, the Red Fork and the Tumblestone, and they would flow forever, but not so the rivers in her father’s hand.
  • 门外大江滚滚东流,红叉河和腾石河交汇在一起,奔腾不息,但父亲手掌里的河流却做不到这样,
  • Too soon that current would grow still.
  • 不久便将干涸殆尽。
  • “Last night I dreamed of that time Lysa and I got lost while riding back from Seagard.
  • “昨晚,我梦见咱们从海疆城回家的情景,就我和莱莎在半途迷路那次,
  • Do you remember?
  • 您可还记得?
  • That strange fog came up and we fell behind the rest of the party.
  • 一阵奇特的浓雾包围过来,咱俩落到队伍后面。
  • Everything was grey, and I could not see a foot past the nose of my horse.
  • 举目四望,一片灰濛,打马鼻子往前,一尺都看不清。
  • We lost the road.
  • 我们找不到大道。
  • The branches of the trees were like long skinny arms reaching out to grab us as we passed.
  • 树木的枝干像长长瘦瘦的手臂,围住我们,搔抓我们。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

My father is not dead, she wanted to shout down at them.

我父亲还没死,她只想朝他们吼。

My sons are dead, but my father lives, damn you all, and he is your lord still.

我儿子虽死了,但我父亲还活着,你们真该死,他还是你们的公爵大人。

Lord Hoster was deep in sleep.

霍斯特公爵睡得很沉。

“He had a cup of dreamwine not so long ago, my lady,” Maester Vyman said.

“他刚喝下一杯安眠酒,夫人,”韦曼学士道:

“For the pain.

“用来制止疼痛。

He will not know you are here.”

现在他并不知道您来了。”

“It makes no matter,” Catelyn said.

“没关系,”凯特琳说。

He is more dead than alive, yet more alive than my poor sweet sons.

看着父亲的样子,与其说是活着,不如说他已死,然而相比我那两个苦命的爱子,他又是实实在在地活着。

“My lady, is there aught I might do for you?

“夫人,我能为您做点什么吗?

A sleeping draught, perhaps?”

或许,您也要一帖安眠药?”

“Thank you, Maester, but no.

“谢谢你,师傅,我什么都不要。

I will not sleep away my grief.

我不会以睡眠来逃避悲伤,

Bran and Rickon deserve better from me.

那样对布兰和瑞肯不公平。

Go and join the celebration, I will sit with my father for a time.”

你离开吧,去参加庆祝吧,我想和父亲独处一会儿。”

“As you will, my lady.”

“如您所愿,夫人。”

Vyman bowed and left her.

韦曼一鞠躬,然后离开了她。

Lord Hoster lay on his back, mouth open, his breath a faint whistling sigh.

霍斯特公爵躺在床上,嘴巴张开,呼吸微如口哨,仿佛叹息。

One hand hung over the edge of the mattress, a pale frail fleshless thing, but warm when she touched it.

他的一只手垂在床边,枯瘦苍白,血肉无存,然而当凯特琳触碰上去,仍能感觉温暖。

She slid her fingers through his and closed them.

她把自己的手指穿过父亲的手指,紧紧握拢。

No matter how tightly I hold him, I cannot keep him here, she thought sadly.

不管我握得多紧,都不能留住他,她悲伤地想,

Let him go.

就让他去吧。

Yet her fingers would not seem to unbend.

但她不愿松手。

“I have no one to talk with, Father,” she told him.

“爸爸,我没有人可以倾诉,”她告诉他。

“I pray, but the gods do not answer.”

“我祈祷,但诸神不愿回应。”

Lightly she kissed his hand.

她轻柔地吻着他的手。

The skin was warm, blue veins branching like rivers beneath his pale translucent skin.

肌肤还很温暖,苍白透明的皮肤下,蓝色的脉络盘根错节,一如远方的江河。

Outside the greater rivers flowed, the Red Fork and the Tumblestone, and they would flow forever, but not so the rivers in her father’s hand.

门外大江滚滚东流,红叉河和腾石河交汇在一起,奔腾不息,但父亲手掌里的河流却做不到这样,

Too soon that current would grow still.

不久便将干涸殆尽。

“Last night I dreamed of that time Lysa and I got lost while riding back from Seagard.

“昨晚,我梦见咱们从海疆城回家的情景,就我和莱莎在半途迷路那次,

Do you remember?

您可还记得?

That strange fog came up and we fell behind the rest of the party.

一阵奇特的浓雾包围过来,咱俩落到队伍后面。

Everything was grey, and I could not see a foot past the nose of my horse.

举目四望,一片灰濛,打马鼻子往前,一尺都看不清。

We lost the road.

我们找不到大道。

The branches of the trees were like long skinny arms reaching out to grab us as we passed.

树木的枝干像长长瘦瘦的手臂,围住我们,搔抓我们。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
unbend [,ʌn'bend]

想一想再看

vt. 弄直;使松弛;卸下 vi. 变直;松弛,变融洽

 
grief [gri:f]

想一想再看

n. 悲痛,忧伤

 
deserve [di'zə:v]

想一想再看

vi. 应该得到
vt. 应受,值得

联想记忆
frail [freil]

想一想再看

adj. 脆弱的,虚弱的

联想记忆
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的

 
mattress ['mætris]

想一想再看

n. 床垫

联想记忆
current ['kʌrənt]

想一想再看

n. (水、气、电)流,趋势
adj. 流通的

联想记忆
faint [feint]

想一想再看

n. 昏厥,昏倒
adj. 微弱的,无力的,模

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
translucent [træns'lu:sənt]

想一想再看

adj. 半透明的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。