手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第132期:听音辨车你能猜中几个?

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It’s Steve and Maggie, let’s learn and play.

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《边学边玩》栏目。

Hi-hi-hi. Put on the blindfold Steve. Ok, Maggie. Can you see anything?

嘿嘿嘿。戴上眼罩,史蒂夫。好的。麦琪。你能看见什么吗?

No Maggie, I can’t see anything. Good, keep it on.

不不,麦琪,我什么都看不到了。很好。继续保持。

Oh, hello boys and girls. I’m playing a guessing game with Maggie.

哦,男孩女孩们。我正在跟麦琪玩猜一猜的游戏。

I’ve got to wear this blindfold. Hey, no peeking.

我得戴上这个眼罩。嘿,不许偷看。

Sorry Maggie. Right, guess what’s coming. Guess what’s coming.

抱歉,麦琪。好吧,猜猜什么东西来了。猜猜什么东西来了。

I don’t know, do you boys and girls?

我不知道,孩子们,你们知道吗?

Oh, listen I can hear something, something is coming what is it?

哦,我听到了一些声音,有什么东西过来了,到底是什么呢?

dscy23.jpg

Oh, is it a car? Maggie is it a car? Yes, but it’s a special car.

哦,是一辆汽车吗?是一辆汽车吗,麦琪?没错,不过它是一辆特殊的汽车。

Let me give you a clue.

我来给你点提示吧。

Wow, look boys and girls, it’s a police car. Yeah!

哇哦,快看孩子们,这是一辆警车。是的!

It’s a police car. It’s a police car. It’s a police car.

它是一辆警车。它是一辆警车。它是一辆警车。

Oh Maggie, can I ride along with you in the police car?

哦,麦琪,你能开警车载我一程吗?

Yeah. Oh-oh. Hey, come on boys and girls this is going to be so much fun. Yeah!

可以。哦吼。嘿,走吧孩子们,这一定非常好玩。耶!

Oh look, I’m in a police car. This is great, let’s go.

快看,我坐警车了。太好玩了,咱们出发吧。

Oh Maggie, can I, can I, can I? Can you what? Can I what? Can I do this?

哦,麦琪,我可以吗,可以吗,可以吗?可以什么?可以什么?我能这样做吗?

Ha-ha-hey. Oh, silly Steve. Wow, this is so much fun.

哈哈嘿。哦,愚蠢的史蒂夫。哇哦,这可太好玩了。

Hey boys and girls, let’s sing a song about being in a police car. Yeah!

嘿,孩子们,我们一起唱一首坐警车的歌曲吧。耶!

We are in a police car. A police car. A police car.

我们坐在警车里,警车里,警车里。

We are in a police car. This is so much fun. Yeah!

我们坐在警车里,实在太有趣了。耶!

Riding along in a police car. Wow.

坐在警车里。哇哦。

Put on the blindfold Steve. Okay Maggie.

带上眼罩史蒂夫。好的,麦琪。

Oh, hey boys and girls I wonder what’s coming next.

哦,嘿孩子们,我很好奇接下来的是什么。

Why don’t you play along with me and shout out when you know what’s coming?

要不要跟我一起玩,然后当大家知道是什么的时候要大声喊出来?

Okay Maggie, I’m ready. Oh, I can hear something.

好的,麦琪,我准备好了。哦,我听到了声音。

Can you boys and girls? It sounds like something big.

你们听到了吗,孩子们?听起来是个很大的东西。

Maybe a lorry. Maggie, is it a lorry? No Steve, but let me give you another clue.

可能是一辆卡车。麦琪,是卡车吗?不是的,史蒂夫,不过我可以给你一个线索。

Oh, Maggie. Oh, look at me boys and girls, I’m all wet.

好,麦琪。哦,你们看啊,孩子们,我全身都湿透了。

Oh, dear. Maggie you naughty, naughty bird.

哦,亲爱的。麦琪你这个淘气,顽皮的小鸟。

Sorry Steve. Oh, look at me boys and girls, I’m all wet.

抱歉,史蒂夫,哦,看我孩子们,我全身湿透了。

Oh. Ok, abracadabra. Hi-hi. Thanks, Maggie.

哦,好的,唵嘛呢叭咪吽。嘿嘿,多谢,麦琪。

Oh, look boys and girls, look. It’s a fire engine. Wow, say it with me.

哦,快看,孩子们。原来是一辆消防车。哇哦,跟我一起念。

It’s a fire engine. It’s a fire engine. It’s a fire engine.

它是一辆消防车。它是一辆消防车。它是一辆消防车。

Wow come on, let’s ride in the fire engine. Yeah!

哇,来吧,我们一起坐消防车吧。耶!

Hey, wow. This fire engine is so big. Yeah! What does this do?

嘿,哇,这辆消防车好大啊。耶!这是做什么的?

No. Oh, sorry boys and girls. Silly Steve. Yeah, silly me.

别动,哦,抱歉孩子们。愚蠢的史蒂夫。是的。我真是好蠢啊。

Come on Maggie let’s go and hey boys and girls, we can sing a song about being in a fire engine. Yeah.

好吧,麦琪,我们走吧,孩子们,我们可以唱一首坐消防车的歌曲。耶!

We are in a fire engine, a fire engine, a fire engine.

我们坐着消防车,消防车,消防车。

We are in a fire engine. This is so much fun.

我们坐着消防车。实在是太有趣了。

Oh, I can’t believe, I’m riding along in a fire engine.

哦,我不敢相信,我正坐在一辆消防车里。

Oh, let’s listen. Yeah, I can hear something.

哦,我们一起听一听吧。耶,我能听到一些声音。

Can you hear something boys and girls? What is it?

你能听到一些声音吗,孩子们?到底是什么声音?

It sounds like another police car or fire engine, but that can’t be right.

听起来还是像警车或者消防车,不过肯定都不是。

Oh, I know let me have a little peek. Oh, I know what it is, I know.

啊,我知道了,我偷偷看一眼。哦,我知道是什么了,我知道了。

Do you boys and girls? Yeah? So, what’s coming Steve.

孩子们,你们知道了吗?知道了吗?那么,猜猜这次是什么,史蒂夫。

Oh, is it an ambulance? Yeah!

哦,是救护车吗?没错!

Oh yeah, look it’s an ambulance, it’s an ambulance, it’s an ambulance.

哦,耶,看它是一辆救护车,它是一辆救护车,它是一辆救护车。

Come on boys and girls, let’s ride along with Maggie in the ambulance. Yay.

走吧,孩子们,我们跟麦琪一起坐救护车吧。

Oh Maggie, I like the color of this ambulance, do you boys and girls?

哦,麦琪,我喜欢这辆救护车的颜色,你们喜欢吗?

Yeah. It’s great, come on Maggie let’s go.

是的,非常好,加油麦琪,咱们出发吧。

And hey boys and girls, let’s sing our song, about being in an ambulance. Yeah.

嘿,孩子们,我们一起唱首歌,唱一首坐救护车的歌吧,耶。

We are in an ambulance, an ambulance, an ambulance.

我们坐着救护车,救护车,救护车。

We are in an ambulance. This is so much fun.

我们坐着救护车。实在太有趣了。

Oh, we are having a great time, playing this guessing game, haven’t we boys and girls.

哦,我们玩得很开心,这个猜一猜游戏很好玩,对不对孩子们?

Hey, I wonder what Maggie will bring next?

嘿,我想知道麦琪接下来会带来什么?

Okay, Maggie I’m ready for the next one.

好的,麦琪,我准备好猜下一个了。

Oh, let’s listen girls and boys. Wow, what’s that noise, what’s coming?

我们一起听吧,孩子们。哇哦,那是什么声音,什么东西过来了?

Oh, I’ve got no idea. Hey, let me take a little peek.

哦,我猜不出来。嘿,我来偷看一下。

Hey, I can’t see anything. Is something coming? Yeah? Where?

嘿,我什么都没看到。有什么东西过来了吗?有吗?在哪儿?

Oh, oh. Hey, look. Sorry. It’s a bin wagon, yeah.

哎哟,嘿,大家看。抱歉。原来是一辆垃圾车。

It’s a bin wagon, it’s a bin wagon, It’s a bin wagon.

它是一辆垃圾车,它是一辆垃圾车,它是一辆垃圾车。

Oh, I’ve always wanted to do this. Yay.

哦,我一直都想要这么做来着。耶。

Right on the back of a bin wagon. Ok Maggie let’s go.

就是站在垃圾车的后面。好了,麦琪,开车吧。

Amazing, hey boys and girls sing along with me.

太神奇了,嘿孩子们,跟我一起唱歌吧。

About being on the back of a bin wagon.

唱一首站在垃圾车后面的歌曲。

Yay, we are on a bin wagon, a bin wagon, a bin wagon.

耶,我们在垃圾车上,垃圾车,垃圾车。

We are on a bin wagon. This is so much fun.

我们在一辆垃圾车上。这实在太有趣了。

Oh, what could be better than riding along on the back of the bin wagon?

哦,还有什么比站在垃圾车后面更好玩的呢?

What’s better than riding on a bin wagon?

有什么比在垃圾车上更好玩的呢?

Riding on a turbo bin wagon. Ha, ha, ho-oh.

坐在一辆涡轮垃圾车上。哈哈,哇吼。

Wow, Maggie! Phew, that was crazy.

哇,麦琪!唷,这太疯狂了。

What will Maggie think of next? There is only one way to find out, here we go.

麦琪接下来会干什么呢?来吧,我们只能先这样等着了。

Oh, I can hear music. Is it Maggie’s mobile disco?

哦,我听到了音乐声。是不是麦琪的移动迪斯科舞厅?

No, let me give you a clue. Come closer Steve.

我给你提供个线索吧。靠近点,史蒂夫。

Where? Closer. Where? Closer. Maggie where? Closer.

在哪儿?再近点。在哪儿?再近点。到底在哪儿麦琪?再近点。

Where is the clue? Right there. Oh, what’s that? Oh, ice cream.

线索在哪儿?就在这儿。哦,那是什么?哦,是冰淇淋。

Oh, Maggie. So, hey boys and girls.

哦,麦琪,那么,孩子们。

This is an ice cream van. Say it with me, come on.

这是一辆冰淇淋车,跟我一起说,来吧。

It’s an ice cream van, it’s an ice cream van, it’s an ice cream van.

这是一辆冰淇淋车,这是一辆冰淇淋车,这是一辆冰淇淋车。

Let’s go for a ride in the ice cream van. Yeah.

我们坐冰淇淋车去兜兜风吧。耶。

Oh, look boys and girls, I’m in an ice cream van.

哦,孩子们,我坐上冰淇淋车了。

Oh, I love ice cream, do you? Let’s go. Be careful Maggie.

哦,我喜欢吃冰淇淋,你们呢?走吧,小心点,麦琪。

Hey boys and girls let’s sing a song about being in an ice cream van. Yeah.

嘿,孩子们,我们来唱一首坐冰淇淋车的歌吧,耶。

We are in an ice cream van, an ice cream van, an ice cream van.

我们坐着冰淇淋车,冰淇淋车,冰淇淋车。

We are in an ice cream van. This is so much fun. Yeah.

我们坐着冰淇淋车,这真是太有趣了。耶!

Oh, Maggie what have you done. You naughty, naughty bird.

哦,麦琪,瞧你干的好事。你这个淘气,顽皮的小鸟。

Look at me boys and girls. Oh, boys and girls hey.

孩子们,你们看。哦,孩子们,你们好啊。

Ice cream for everyone. Yeah. Wow, wasn’t that a lot of fun.

给大家送冰淇淋了。耶。哇哦,是不是很有趣呀。

I hope you had fun with Steve and Maggie. Yay.

希望你们和史蒂夫还有麦琪玩的开心,耶!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
wagon ['wægən]

想一想再看

n. 四轮马车,货车
v. 用四轮马车运

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
bin [bin]

想一想再看

n. 箱柜,[计] DOS文件名, 二进制目标文件

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。