手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第131期:搬新家都会手忙脚乱

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It’s Steve and Maggie let’s learn and play.

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《边学边玩》栏目。

Hi-hi. He-hey. Hello girls and boys. I’m really excited because today, I can show you my new house.

大家好,嘿嘿。男生女生们,你们好。我真的很激动,因为今天,我可以带大家参观我的新房子了。

Here it is. Come on boys and girls, let me show you around, let’s go.

就是这里。来吧孩子们,我带大家参观下,走吧。

This is my kitchen. Wow! This is my living room. Yeah!

这是我的厨房。哇哦!这是我的客厅。耶!

This is my bedroom. Yeah! This is my bathroom.

这是我的卧室。耶!这是我的浴室。

Oh-ho. My bottom. Oh. That’s why you don’t run on the stars. Oh. Phew.

嗷喔。我的屁股。这就是不让你们在楼梯上乱跑的原因。唉哟。

Hey, so, do you like my new house? I do, but hey, there’s something missing isn’t there.

嘿,所以大家喜欢我的新房子吗?我很喜欢,不过,房子里好像少了点什么,对不对。

What’s missing? Yeah, everything! All my furniture.

少了什么呢?没错,所有的东西!我所有的家具。

dscy22.jpg

Oh here it comes now. Okay. Back. Okay. Back. Okay. Back. Okay. Stop. Okay.

家具来了。好的。倒车。好的。倒车。好的。倒车。好的。停车。好的。

Oh, no. My wardrobe!

哦,不要。我的衣柜!

Steve, Steve, oh where is that lazy boy, he is not strong enough to move this furniture, like me.

史蒂夫,史蒂夫,那个懒汉去哪儿了,他不够强壮搬不动这个家具,不像我。

I guess I’ll have to put everything in the house oh, such a lazy lazy bones.

我猜我得把所有的东西搬进房子里,他可真是个懒汉。

Hey, what did Maggie say? Did you hear her?

嘿,麦琪刚才说什么?你们听到了吗?

She said I’m not strong enough to move the furniture. I’ll show her.

她说我不够强壮,搬不动家具。我要证明给她看。

Hi-hi, yeah! The wardrobe is in the house.

嘿嘿,耶!把衣柜搬进房子里了。

So, I’ll just put it here and go and get some more furniture.

那么,我把家具放在这里,然后去搬更多家具。

Yeah! Hm, not strong enough, not strong enough.

耶!嗯,不够强壮,不够强壮。

Look at my muscles boys and girls.

孩子们,快看我的肌肉啊。

Hey, show me your muscles. Oh, wow.

嘿,给我看看你的肌肉,哦,哇哦。

Hey Maggie, look at my big muscles. They are not real.

嘿,麦琪,看我的大块肌肉。它们都不是真的。

Oh, oh. Now get to work, Steve. Yeah! Okay, come on boys and girls, let’s get to work.

哦,哦。现在开始干活吧,史蒂夫。行吧!好的,来吧孩子们,我们开始干活咯。

Not strong enough, not strong enough.

不够强壮,不够强壮。

Look out. Oh, just a light lamp, Maggie?

小心。拜托,只是一台很轻的台灯而已,麦琪?

Yeah, yeah. I show everyone how strong I’m.

是的,是的。给大家秀一下我有多么强壮。

Oh, uf. This is heavy, oh.

哦,这个好重啊。哦。

Hey boys and girls, look what’s this? What is it?

嘿,孩子们,看这是什么?它是什么?

Oh-ho. Ha, ha, so boys and girls, what is it?

哦吼。哈哈,所以孩子们,它到底是什么?

Yeah! It’s a bed. It’s a bed. It’s a bed. It’s my bed.

是的!它是一张床。它是一张床。它是一张床。它是我的床。

Oh, hey let’s sing a song, yeah.

哦,嘿,我们一起唱首歌吧。

What is it? It’s a bed. Yeah! What is it? It’s a bed.

它是什么?它是一张床。是的!它是什么?它是一张床。

And where does a bed go. Don’t worry Steve I know, I know.

床要搬到哪里呀。别担心,史蒂夫,我知道,我知道。

Great Maggie, put the bed in the house.

非常好,麦琪,把床搬进房子里。

Put it in the house, yeah, yeah. Right boys and girls what’s next?

把它搬进房子里。耶,耶。好了,孩子们下一个搬什么呢?

Oh, look boys and girls, hey what’s this, what is it? Yeah, it’s very smelly.

孩子们看,这是什么,它是什么?是的,它的味道臭臭的。

But yeah, it’s a toilet. Hey, let’s sing our song about my toilet, yeah!

没错,它是一个马桶。嘿,我们来唱马桶之歌吧,耶!

What is it? It’s a toilet. Yeah. What is it? It’s a toilet.

它是什么?它是一个马桶。是的,它是什么?它是一个马桶。

And where does a toilet go? Don’t worry Steve I know, I know.

那马桶要搬到哪里呢?别担心,史蒂夫,我知道,我知道。

Oh great, thanks Maggie, put the toilet in the house. Thanks. Hey, let’s going.

哦,非常好,多谢麦琪,把马桶搬到房子里吧。多谢,嘿,咱们继续搬吧。

Oh, this is heavy. Look at me boys and girls. Oh, hey.

哎呀,这个家伙太重了。孩子们看我,哦,嘿。

What have I got, what is it? Yeah, it’s a bath.

看我搬的是什么,它是什么?是的,是个浴缸。

Come on let’s sing our song. Oh-uh.

来吧,我们一起唱首歌吧,吼吼。

What is it? It’s a bath. Yeah. What is it? It’s a bath.

它是什么?它是个浴缸,是的。它是什么?它是个浴缸。

And where does a bath go? Don’t worry Steve I know, I know.

那浴缸搬到哪里呢?别担心,史蒂夫,我知道,我知道。

Oh, where is he, that lazy bones?

他到哪儿去了,这个懒家伙?

Oh, great, thanks Maggie. Put the bath in the house. I know! What’s next?

哦,非常好,谢谢麦琪。把浴缸搬进房子里吧。我知道!接下来搬什么呢?

Oh, this is very heavy. Oh, look boys and girls, what is it?

哦,这个东西很重。孩子们,快看,它是什么?

Oh, what is it? Yeah! It’s very heavy. What is it boys and girls.

它是什么?没错!它很重。孩子们知道这是什么吗。

Yeah, it’s a fridge. Hey, let’s sing our song.

是的,它是一台冰箱。嘿,我们来唱首歌吧。

What is it? It’s a fridge. Yeah. What is it? It’s a fridge.

它是什么?它是一台冰箱。是的。它是什么?它是一台冰箱。

And where does a fridge go? Don’t worry Steve I know, I know.

那冰箱应该搬到哪里呢?别担心史蒂夫,我知道,我知道。

Great, thanks Maggie, put the fridge in the house.

非常好,谢谢麦琪,把冰箱搬到房子里。

In the house, I know. Oh, girls and boys, we’ve really got to get moving.

搬进房子里,我知道。孩子们,我们真的得行动起来了。

Come on, let’s go. Phew, fantastic we’ve finished.

加油,开始吧。唷,非常棒,我们搬完了。

Now we can go to my new house and relax. Come on.

现在,我们要进新房子里休息一下了,来吧。

Hey, boys and girls welcome to my house.

嘿,孩子们,欢迎来参观我家。

Oh, hey. I don’t remember there being another door.

哦,咦。我怎么不记得这里还有一扇门呢。

Oh, hey, what? Who put my wardrobe there? I can’t get into my house.

哦,嘿,怎么回事?是谁把我的衣柜放这儿的?我都进不了家门了。

Oh, but there is a window, ha-ha.

不过,那边有一扇窗户,哈哈。

Oh, I can’t believe I have to get into my new house through the window.

哦,我不敢相信,得爬窗户才能进入自己的新家。

This is crazy. Oh-oh. At last boys and girls, I’m here in my living room.

太不可思议了。哦,不过孩子们,最后我还是来到客厅了。

I can sit down and relax. Oh, hey what’s that smell?

我可以坐下休息会了。哦,那是什么味道?

Is it you? Is it me? No. Oh, what’s that? It’s a toilet.

是你们身上的味道?还是我身上的?那是什么?是一个马桶。

A toilet in my living room. That’s crazy.

我的客厅里竟然放了个马桶。太夸张了吧。

Hold on, if there’s a toilet in my living room, what’s in my bathroom?

等等,如果马桶放客厅了,那我的浴室里放了些什么呢?

Oh. Oh look, what’s that? Yeah, it’s a bed in my bathroom.

哦,你们看,那是什么?没错。我的浴室里放了一张床。

So hey, what’s in my bedroom? Let’s find out.

那么,我的卧室里放了什么呢?我们去看看吧。

Oh, what, what, what? That’s not my wardrobe.

哦,什么,这是什么情况?这不是我的衣柜。

That is a fridge, in my bedroom.

我的卧室里竟然放了一台冰箱。

Oh and if a fridge is in my bedroom, what’s in the kitchen.

如果卧室里面放冰箱的话,那厨房里放的是什么。

Oh-oh. Wow! I don’t believe it, look. What’s here in the middle of my new kitchen?

哦,哇哦!不敢相信,看。新厨房的中央放的是什么?

Yeah, a bath, that’s crazy. This is where my table and chairs should be.

是的,一个浴缸。太疯狂了。这本来是放桌子和椅子的地方。

I think Maggie knows where they are. Where is that naughty, naughty bird?

我觉得麦琪应该知道桌椅放哪儿了。这只淘气的小鸟去哪儿了?

Maggie where are you? Maggie! Maggie!

麦琪,你在哪儿?麦琪!麦琪!

Oh, where is that naughty, naughty bird.

哦,那只淘气,顽皮的小鸟在哪儿。

Hi Steve, hi, hi. Maggie, what are you doing on the roof with my table and chairs?

嗨,史蒂夫,嘿嘿。你在房顶上用我的桌椅干什么呢?

It’s dinner time. Abracadabra. Oh. Oh. Maggie, this is mad.

现在是晚餐时间。唵嘛呢叭咪吽。哦。哦。麦琪,这太疯狂了。

But wow, what a fantastic view.

不过,哇哦,这里的景色也太美了吧。

Oh Maggie, sometimes you really are a naughty, naughty bird.

麦琪啊,有时候你真是个淘气,顽皮的小鸟。

Oh, dear. Hey boys and girls. Wasn’t that a crazy way to move house? Yeah!

哦,天呐。男孩女孩们。这样的搬家方式是不是很疯狂呀?是的!

That was a crazy day, moving house this way.

那真是疯狂的一天,竟然用这样的方式搬家。

Oh Maggie, you’re a naughty bird, such a naughty, naughty bird.

哦,麦琪,你是个淘气的小鸟,真淘气,真顽皮。

Oh Maggie. Oh hey Maggie, what did you do with my toy dinosaur?

哦,麦琪。对了,麦琪,你对我的恐龙玩偶做了什么?

Boys and girls did you see my toy dinosaur? Yes? No?

孩子们,你们有看到我的恐龙玩偶吗?有还是没有?

If you didn’t, watch this clip again and try to find it.

如果大家没看到的话,那就再看一遍视频吧,试着找一找。

Hey, we hope you had lots of fun, with Steve and Maggie. Yeah!

对了,希望大家跟史蒂夫和麦琪一起玩的开心。耶!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
clip [klip]

想一想再看

n. 夹子,钳,回形针,弹夹
n. 修剪,(羊

 
wardrobe ['wɔ:drəub]

想一想再看

n. 衣柜,衣橱
n. 全部服装

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。