Yes, Arya thought.
没错,艾莉亚心想,
Yes, it's you who ought to run, you and Lord Tywin and the Mountain and Ser Addam and Ser Amory and stupid Ser Lyonel whoever he is,
没错,该跑的是你们,还有泰温公爵,还有魔山,还有亚当爵士,还有亚摩利爵士,还有那个不知是谁的笨蛋莱昂诺爵士,
all of you better run or my brother will kill you, he's a Stark, he's more wolf than man, and so am I.
你们最好逃得远远的,否则我哥哥一定把你们全杀掉。他是史塔克家的人,像狼不像人,我也是。
"Weasel." Weese's voice cracked like a whip.
“黄鼠狼。”威斯的声音像鞭子破空。
She never saw where he came from, but suddenly he was right in front of her.
她根本没注意他是从哪儿冒出来的,但突然之间就到了跟前。
"Give me that. Took you long enough."
“剑给我!去这么久!”
He snatched the sword from her fingers, and dealt her a stinging slap with the back of his hand.
他从她指间夺过剑,还反手给了她火辣辣的一巴掌。
"Next time be quicker about it."
“下次给我快点!”
For a moment she had been a wolf again, but Weese's slap took it all away and left her with nothing but the taste of her own blood in her mouth.
片刻之前,她重新变做了一匹狼,但威斯的巴掌又将一切都打消了,只留下嘴里的血腥味。
She'd bitten her tongue when he hit her.
被打时,她咬到了舌头。
She hated him for that.
她恨他。
"You want another?" Weese demanded.
“怎么?欠打?”威斯问。
"You'll get it too. I'll have none of your insolent looks.
“你少给我装出这副傲慢无礼的样子!不然少不了你的!
Get down to the brewhouse and tell Tuffleberry that I have two dozen barrels for him,
去,去酿酒房告诉特佛贝利,我这儿有两打木桶给他,
but he better send his lads to fetch them or I'll find someone wants 'em worse."
但要他自己派小子们来拿,不然我就给别人了。”
Arya started off, but not quick enough for Weese.
艾莉亚转身离开,威斯嫌她不够快。
"You run if you want to eat tonight," he shouted, his promises of a plump crisp capon already forgotten.
“今晚还想不想吃饭?给我跑!”他大声喊,先前许诺的肥鸡忘得一干二净。
"And don't be getting lost again, or I swear I'll beat you bloody."
“这次不许游荡,否则瞧我怎么揍你!”
You won't, Arya thought. You won't ever again. But she ran.
你不会,艾莉亚心想,你再也不会了。但她还是奔跑起来。
The old gods of the north must have been guiding her steps.
北方的古老诸神指引着她的脚步。
Halfway to the brewhouse, as she passing under the stone bridge that arched between Widow's Tower and Kingspyre, she heard harsh, growling laughter.
去酿酒房的半路上,当她从连接寡妇塔和焚王塔的石拱桥下经过时,听见刺耳的嚎笑。
Rorge came around a corner with three other men, the manticore badge of Ser Amory sewn over their hearts.
罗尔杰跟另外三人从拐角转出来,他们胸前都缝有亚摩利爵士的狮身蝎尾兽徽章。
When he saw her, he stopped and grinned, showing a mouthful of crooked brown teeth under the leather flap he wore sometimes to cover the hole in his face.
他一见她,便止了步,朝她咧嘴笑,用来掩盖脸上空洞的护鼻底下,露出满口弯曲棕黄的牙齿。
"Yoren's little cunt," he called her.
“尤伦的小骚货,”他叫她。
"Guess we know why that black bastard wanted you on the Wall, don't we?"
“这下我们终于明白那黑衣杂种干嘛带你去长城了,对不对?”
He laughed again, and the others laughed with him.
他大笑起来,其他人也跟着一起笑。
"Where's your stick now?"
“你那根棍子呢?”
Rorge demanded suddenly, the smile gone as quick as it had come.
罗尔杰突然问,笑容刹时消失,