手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

自制鸡尾酒竟然这么简单!

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hi guys hope you're well.

嗨,伙计们,大家好啊。

I want to show you how to make a delicious quick cocktail that I absolutely love.

我想向大家展示如何制作我个人很喜欢的美味鸡尾酒。

We're going to make a Jam Margarita.

我们要做果酱玛格丽塔鸡尾酒。

It's a brilliant thing for kicking off a night, kicking off a Friday, kicking off the weekend in style.

一杯鸡尾酒是开启夜间、周五,或者周末活动的绝佳方式。

Now a margarita with fruit, beautiful, but actually jam is something that most of us have in the cupboard all the time.

加了水果的玛格丽塔鸡尾酒,色彩鲜艳,实际上,果酱是我们大多数人橱柜必备的食物。

This one is berries and cherries, but pick the one that you love the most.

这瓶是浆果樱桃果酱,可以选择自己最喜欢的口味。

jmms04.jpg

I've got some Cointreau, some tequila.

我准备了君度酒和龙舌兰酒。

I need some lime and I want to show you how to do it.

我需要一些酸橙,给大家展示一下制作的过程。

I'm going to use a Boston shaker which I love, but you could use a jam jar or do it in a jug if you want.

我要用我喜欢的波士顿摇酒器,但你也可以利用果酱罐或者水壶制作。

First up let's get the ice into a glass.

首先,把冰块倒进杯子里。

So here's a lovely lime.

然后,拿一个酸橙。

Use a little peeler.

用削皮器去皮。

Get yourself a nice long piece of zest and just roll it up.

把果皮削成长条状,然后把皮卷起来。

That'll be for a little garnish, so roll the lime and you'll get much more juice out that way.

这是做装饰用的,接着用手滚压酸橙,把汁液挤压出来。

Cut this in half. Juice goes in.

把酸橙切成两半。把果汁挤进杯子里。

You want 25ml which is about an average whole lime.

我们需要25毫升,差不多一个普通大小的酸橙刚好。

Then we want the 25ml of Cointreau.

然后,我们需要25毫升的君度酒。

It's a delicious orange liqueur, really fantastic with the lime, really sweet and delicious and zingy.

这是一种美味的桔味酒,和酸橙的口感很配,甜美,清爽,新鲜。

Then tequila. I love tequila. Good tequila is a joy.

然后是龙舌兰酒。我喜欢龙舌兰酒。上好的龙舌兰酒简直是一种享受。

50ml goes in and then the jam, couple of heaped teaspoons of your chosen jam.

倒入50ml,然后倒入果酱,放上几勺选好的果酱。

Give it a nice little mix up like that just to loosen it then go in with some ice.

像这样搅拌均匀,然后放一些冰块进去。

Give it a nice shake. Smells amazing.

使劲摇一摇。这美妙的气味简直了。

So, I like to push it through a little tea sieve.

一般,倒酒的时候我喜欢用小茶筛过滤一下。

Look at the colour, absolutely beautiful.

看这酒的色泽,美极了。

The sweetness and the berries from the jam works so well with the Cointreau.

这款果酱的甜味和浆果与君度酒非常搭。

You know what, if you make this you will not regret it. That my friends is the Jam Margarita.

可以这么说,试过之后你绝对不会后悔。给大家隆重介绍下我的朋友——果酱玛格丽塔。

Come on! Happy days. Serve it in a tumbler or any kind of glass of your choice.

来吧!一起狂欢吧。可以用平底玻璃杯或挑选你喜欢的杯子盛酒。

And it smells absolutely amazing.

这酒香气扑鼻。

Right, let's have a try.

好了,我们开始品尝一下吧。

Oh I just love it, the balance of sweetness from the jam, the citrus fruits, the kind of cleanness of the tequila is a brilliant little cocktail.

我太喜欢这口感了,果酱的香甜,桔味酒的清爽,龙舌兰酒的温润,这款鸡尾酒简直让人拍手称赞。

That my friends is a delicious, delicious drink.

朋友们,这是一款美味可口的饮品。

You can knock it up in seconds and I know that whoever you make that for is gonna love you.

几秒钟就能制作完成,有幸喝到这款酒的人一定会喜欢你的。

There you go guys, if you're gonna do any cocktails this weekend have a go at that.

好了,伙计们,如果你们这周末打算喝鸡尾酒,那就试试这款吧。

I know you're gonna love it.

我知道大家一定会喜欢的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
jar [dʒɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 不和谐,刺耳声,震动,震惊,广口瓶
vi

联想记忆
loosen ['lu:sn]

想一想再看

vt. 放松,松开,解除(便秘等),放宽
vi

 
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
zest [zest]

想一想再看

n. 热情 n. 风味 n. 橘皮

联想记忆
brilliant ['briljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的
n. 宝石

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。