手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

花椰菜辣椒焖饭真香!

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

So this is kind of like a veggie curry, but the way that I cook it and put it together it turns out like a beautiful rice cake.

这是一种咖喱时蔬,但我的烹饪方法把材料混合在一起,做成了一个卖相极佳的年糕。

It's full of colour, full of flavour.

色香味俱全。

So when I first came up with this recipe it was all about the cauliflower and it's really nice to single out one vegetable and hero it,

第一次想做这道菜的时候,我只想到了用花椰菜,挑选出一种蔬菜来制作菜品是个不错的创意,

but you know at the same time I really want to celebrate lots of different ways to express this dish.

但同时我也想用很多不同的方式来制作这道菜。

So we can do courgettes, we can use some frozen peas.

我们还可以用小胡瓜,也可以用冷冻豌豆。

Here I've got a 28 centimetre non-stick pan on a medium medium-high heat.

这次我用的是一口28厘米的不粘锅,用中火加热。

We're going to go in with two onions, white or red.

我们要放两个洋葱,白洋葱和红洋葱均可。

jmms05.jpg

So take the skin off half them and then just roughly chop them into about one centimetre chunks.

剥好皮后对半切,然后把洋葱切成大约一厘米的块。

If you haven't got onions you could use leeks, you could use spring onions,

如果没有洋葱,可以用韭菜,也可以用小葱,

a little bit of oil goes in and then the onions go in like that look at that.

倒一点油,然后把洋葱像这样放进去,就这样。

So we'll just fry these off for like five minutes until nice and softened.

将洋葱翻炒5分钟,直到变软。

So let's get to the veg.

我们来处理一下蔬菜。

Courgettes for instance, we're just gonna half that, then cut that half in half and then again little one centimetre chunks.

比如小胡瓜,我们把它切成两半,然后再切成一厘米的小块。

Then we've got the cauliflower, trim off the lovely cauliflower flowers, about one and a half centimetres from the flower itself,

然后开始处理花椰菜,把花椰菜的头部切掉,切下约1.5厘米的长度即可,

but then the stalk here often this will go in the bin, like we don't want to do that at all.

然后把茎扔到垃圾桶里,我们根本不打算这样做。

We don't want to waste it, also it's really delicious and super nutritious.

我们不想浪费食材,而且它真的很美味而且超级有营养。

Slice it up.

把它切成片状。

So look, these onions are getting nice and soft.

看,这些洋葱已经变软了。

Now in the tikka paste, this stuff's amazing.

现在倒点咖喱酱进去,这种酱料味道很棒。

We've got layer, upon layer of different spices.

撒上一层又一层不同种类的香料。

The smell already is incredible. Then I go in with my veg.

味道已经很好闻了。然后把蔬菜放进去。

Just stir it around, jiggle it and as we get heat through to those veggies

搅拌一下,摇晃一下,当我们加热蔬菜时,

it will start to shrink down the flavours will really start to come out.

它就会开始收缩,食材的味道就释放出来了。

So after a couple of minutes, let's go in with our frozen peas, just a handful and then we go in with one regular mug of basmati rice.

几分钟后,把冷冻豌豆放进去,一把的量即可,然后放一大杯印度香米。

Then to guarantee you beautiful fluffy rice that works every time, I'm gonna go in with two mugs of water.

为了保证米饭松软可口,我需要倒两杯水进去。

So mix that up and then I want a little bit of spice right as in heat spice.

搅拌一下,然后加入一点香料,有热度的香料那种。

So I've got like three chilies here, prick them with the tip of a knife

我准备了三个辣椒,用刀尖划个口,

and then that I will give a really really subtle chili flavour to this

然后,给这道菜加一点微妙的辣椒味,

and one last thing which I think is a brilliant curve ball, poppadom

最后,也就是这道菜的亮点——印度炸圆面包片

and when I was in Delhi last year, I saw so many variations of poppadoms.

我去年在新德里的时候,看到各种各样的印度炸圆面包片。

I'm going to take six here right and you just smash them up and it will suck up that moisture, a little bit like we use lasagna.

这次我用六片,把面包片捣碎,以吸收汤汁,跟使用千层面的效果差不多。

So just mix up those poppadoms pat it all down and then turn that down to like medium.

把这些面包片混在一起,轻轻拍打几下,然后调到中等大小。

Lid on top and cook that for about 10 minutes.

盖上锅盖,煮大约10分钟。

So this beautiful curry dish has had about 10 minutes

这道美味的咖喱菜已经煮了约10分钟了,

and now if you listen to it, you can hear it catching and crackling.

如果仔细听,还可以听到噼啪声。

Just push the veg and rice down on a low heat.

换成小火,按压蔬菜和米饭。

Just let that fry up for about 10 minutes and it's going to give it a lovely crispy bottom

小火焖大约10分钟,锅底的饭会很酥脆,

and then what I want to do is kind of dress it up.

然后我要做的是稍微修饰一下。

On the same trip, when I learned about how to use those dry poppadoms in such an interesting way,

在那趟旅行中,我不光了解到如何用如此有趣的方式使用这些面包片,

I also saw them take pomegranates and take mango chutney and put the two together and the result was like the best hack ever.

我还看到当地人把石榴和芒果酸辣酱混合在一起,滋味也不错。

Simply mix it up, so so good.

简单地搅拌一下,好极了。

So this has had 10 minutes now, I'm pretty excited it's gonna be nice and crispy.

现在已经焖了10分钟了,这道菜品又香又脆,太兴奋了。

So get yourself a plate or a platter put it above the pan like that...

所以,准备一个盘子或浅盘,像这样放在平底锅上……

Yes! Look at that.

成功了!快看看。

So what I love to do is get that yogurt and just kind of give a few splurges.

我喜欢用酸奶点缀一下,得多放一点。

We'll go in with those bits of mango chutney and pomegranate and then just lots of lovely herbs.

我们要放一些芒果酸辣酱和石榴,还有很多美味的香草。

Get in there, through the crust, look at this, yes.

快渗进去,渗进香脆的表皮,大家看一下,太棒了。

Oh hmm, wowzers.

嗯,哇哦。

This is food that just makes me happy.

吃着这道菜简直太开心了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
brilliant ['briljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的
n. 宝石

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
layer ['leiə]

想一想再看

n. 层
vi. 分层
vt. 将某

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
slice [slais]

想一想再看

n. 薄片,切片
vt. 切成薄片,削

 
celebrate ['selibreit]

想一想再看

v. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬

联想记忆
stalk [stɔ:k]

想一想再看

n. 茎,梗
n. 跟踪,高视阔步

联想记忆
recipe ['resipi]

想一想再看

n. 食谱,秘诀,药方

联想记忆
trim [trim]

想一想再看

n. 整齐,装饰,修剪下来的部分
adj. 整

 
subtle ['sʌtl]

想一想再看

adj. 微妙的,敏感的,精细的,狡诈的,不明显的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。