手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

酥脆鲑鱼炸玉米饼

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

So I'm gonna do a kind of made-up dish that I've been fantasising about.

所以我要做一道我一直幻想的自制菜肴。

Beautiful salmon tacos.

美味的鲑鱼炸玉米饼。

It starts with the salmon.

首先备好鲑鱼。

Give it a nice little season up with salt and pepper.

加点儿盐和胡椒粉调味。

So this is a cajun rub. I'm gonna sprinkle this on the salmon and be very very generous.

这是卡真调味料,我要把它撒在三文鱼上,要多撒一点。

So let that just sit and kind of take in that flavour.

让它静置一会,把味道渗透进去。

Let me just wash my hands.

我先洗个手。

Salsa.

调味酱。

Cherry tomatoes, half it and quarter it.

把樱桃番茄对半切或切成四等份。

jmms01.jpg

A good salsa in your life and a little bit of just focus and attention, it's super easy.

日常生活中想要做出一份美味的调味酱,只要一点点专注和注意就足够了,非常简单。

Then I'll go in with spring onions and then here just take four or three little bits of basil, right?

然后放洋葱进去,然后放4到3片罗勒叶,看到了吧?

and look here, purple bezel and then look where it's gone into flour I'll take that and these are amazing in a salsa, and then avocado.

还有这里,紫色叶子,一会与面粉进行搅拌,把它们放在调味汁里,非常棒,然后放点牛油果。

My family love these.

我家人很喜欢吃牛油果。

Avocado can discolor so a good little trick is to get some acid- lemon, lime and then I can just squeeze a little bit of juice on this

牛油果会变色,有个小窍门就是加点酸性物质,柠檬啊,酸橙啊,然后我可以在上面挤一点汁,

and it kind of seasons the avocado in a lovely way, but also protects it.

这样可以让牛油果变得更加美味,同时也能维持原来的味道。

Little, delicate thin slices.

把它切成小而精致的薄片。

I will add a little chilli.

我要加一点辣椒。

I like the freshness that chilli gives you.

我喜欢辣椒带来的新鲜感。

Then fruit, I'm using a mango, I only need half.

然后是水果,我用的是芒果,我只需要一半即可。

Take this mango into about four and then it's really easy to get my knife under the skin.

把这个芒果切成四瓣,这样很方便用刀削掉芒果皮。

It's so colourful even the bees are floating around.

颜色是不是挺鲜艳,连蜜蜂都围过来了。

All I'm gonna give it is a nice seasoning of salt and then a good squeeze of lime juice.

我要再加点儿盐调味,然后挤一点酸橙汁。

What I'm gonna do is put my salmon on and get these going.

接下来把鲑鱼放上去,把鲑鱼烤上。

By going skin side down it's kind of protecting the fish, it's gonna go crispy.

把鱼皮朝下,这样鱼肉就会变得酥脆、可口。

Next up the flatbreads.

接下来是面饼。

It's super super simple so you want four heap tablespoons of self-raising flour and then four tablespoons of water.

这个过程非常非常简单,需要四勺自发酵面粉和四勺水。

Go in and that should make you perfect tacos.

放进去,你就能做出完美的墨西哥卷饼了。

I want a little bit of salt in there just for seasoning and a little kiss of oil, super simple.

加一点盐调味,再加一点油,超级简单。

Move it around, as the bowl starts to be cleaned we can get it out.

揉一揉面团,当不沾盆的时候,我们可以把面团取出来。

Once you've given it a nice little knead up, just divide that into four.

揉好之后,把面团分成四份。

Take one of those balls and we'll just dust away and roll these out thin.

拿一个面团出来,把面粉撒匀,把面团擀薄。

They take no time at all.

这些工作根本不费时。

So if I look at the salmon, it's probably ready for a turn now.

现在看一下鲑鱼,可能已经烤好了。

The skin is looking amazing, wow.

外表看起来棒极了,哇。

Grab like any plate dish saucer little bowl and you can cut around it.

随便拿个盘子,碟子,小碗,你可以沿着边沿切。

Okay, so let's have a look at what we got here.

好了,让我们来看看接下来干嘛。

Salmon is doing very, very well.

鲑鱼烤得非常、非常不错。

Just grab one side and pull that skin off.

抓住一边,把外皮扯下来。

So I'll lay that onto the bars and that will render out and then put this salmon back on that peeled side.

我要把它放在烤架上,然后把去皮的一边烤一下。

Can you see that skin sizzling.

你能听到咝咝声吗?

But what's really interesting it's still malleable and still sort of quite soft,

大家能看到吗,有趣的是它还是有延展性的,还是有点软,

but the minute it starts to cool down it goes crispy.

但当肉开始冷却的时候就会变得酥脆。

Look at that, beautiful and I can tell that the salmon is cooked gorgeously.

快看,太可口了,我敢说鲑鱼的味道一定好极了。

If I just apply a little bit of pressure it just flakes beautifully, look at that.

如果我稍微压一下,很容易就剥开了,大家看。

Let's get these tortillas cooking look as the heat makes them puff up.

让我们把这些玉米饼烤好,因为热气会让面饼膨胀。

A little bit of colour on one side and hardly any colour on the other side.

一边有一点颜色,另一边几乎没有颜色。

So easy to make.

很容易制作的。

Let's make a lovely couple of tacos.

我们来做两个玉米饼吧。

A tiny bit of yogurt then I'm going to take our salmon and I just want to kind of flake it.

再放一点酸奶,然后把鲑鱼切成薄片。

Then salsa, look at that, fresh flavours.

然后是调味酱料,看,新鲜的味道。

That ain't boring and the little bit of juice is so good and then you've got those crispy bits of salmon skin and

这一点都不无聊,淋一点点的汤汁会很好吃,还有那些脆皮,

I just like to smash it up to give you that crunch.

我喜欢把它们捣碎,这样口感会脆脆的。

A few bits of basil and there you go.

加一点点罗勒,准备好了。

The only thing I might do is take a little bit of chilli oil.

最后就是再放一点辣椒油。

So let's have a try.

我们来品尝一下吧。

A little taco of juicy goodness... oh wow.

一个美味多汁的玉米卷饼…哦哇。

There is a dance going on in my mouth. Wow.

美味的好像舌尖在跳舞。棒极了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
salmon ['sæmən]

想一想再看

n. 鲑,大马哈鱼,橙红色的

联想记忆
squeeze [skwi:z]

想一想再看

v. 压榨,挤压,塞进
n. 压榨,勒索,榨取

 
cherry ['tʃeri]

想一想再看

n. 樱桃(树), 樱桃色

 
seasoning ['si:zəniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 调料

联想记忆
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 
generous ['dʒenərəs]

想一想再看

adj. 慷慨的,宽宏大量的,丰盛的,味浓的

联想记忆
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 
delicate ['delikit]

想一想再看

n. 精美的东西
adj. 精美的,微妙的,美

 
malleable ['mæliəbəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可塑的,易改变的

联想记忆
render ['rendə]

想一想再看

vt. 使成为,提供,报答,着色; 执行,实施

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。