Do it for a week or two weeks. And then build it up gradually.
坚持一到两个星期 然后逐渐增加
And again, earn the side of doing too little rather than too much.
宁可少也不要过度
Because then exercise, if I build it up gradually, is not about pain.
因为那样锻炼 如果我逐渐增加 就不是种痛苦
Overtime it even becomes sort of addictive in a positive sense of word,
它逐渐会成瘾 从积极的角度来看
that we want to do it, that we long for it. So doing it gradually. Also use distracters.
我们想去做它 我们渴望它 所以要慢慢来 同时要应用让你分心的事物
When I jump on my trampoline-when I run outside, I have no problem,
当我在蹦床上跳时 在外面跑是不会有问题的 但在蹦床上跳时
but when I jump on my trampoline, I have to add distracters. It is so boring for me.
我就要用一些分心的事物 我觉得蹦床太无聊了
Again, some people can be on the bike for an hour. And they are fine.
有的人可能会去骑一小时自行车 那样也没问题
For me it's meditation and that's great. But many people need distracters,
我更喜欢冥想 这很好 但很多人需要让他分心的事物
whether it's music, whether it's TV, whether it's my kids running around,
不管是音乐 还是电视 还是小孩子在周围跑来跑去
but having something that keeps us going. Social support.
但总要找些分散你注意力的事 社会支持
The No. 1 predictor of exercise success for the long term is do I do it with other people;
长期锻炼成功的最好预测方法就是 我是否是和其他人一起做的
do I have the social support to do it. And once again, this is not right for everyone.
有没有给我社会支持 再次强调这不是对每个人都有用的
There are certain people for whom the right thing is to do it by themselves.
对有些人来说更好的方式是 他们自己去做
This is the time...especially introverts will enjoy just being on their own.
尤其是内向的人 更喜欢自己去做
Just closing their eyes, listening to their music, or listening to their heart rate, whatever it…
闭上眼睛 听着音乐 或者听着心跳
You know heart beating. But they want time by themselves. And that's fine.
心跳的声音 他们会想要独自一个人的时间 这是没问题的
But for most people social support helps.
但对大多数人来说 社会支持是有益的