Okay…Saoirse! Joe! Thanks for taking the time to answer seventy-three questions. I'm honored.
好的……西尔莎!乔!谢谢你花时间回答了73个问题。我很荣幸。
So honored also, myself, to be in London! I know. What are you doing in London?
我也很荣幸能来到伦敦!我知道。你在伦敦做什么?
Just packin' up my suitcase, do you want to come in? Yes! Great. Okay, how often, um, do you have downtime these days?
把我的手提箱收拾好,你要进来吗?是的!太好了。好吧,你这几天有多少时间休息?
Oh gosh, it depends on how much I'm workin'.
哦,天哪,这要看我干了多少活了。
How should I spend my time right after this interview in London?
在伦敦采访结束后我该如何打发时间?
Go get some food. What's your favorite podcast right now? Mmm…"Still Processing." Okay. And you're packing!
去吃点东西吧。你现在最喜欢的播客节目是什么?嗯,……《Still Processing》。好吧,你在收拾东西!
I am. So where are you off to? Goin' to Dublin. Do you have any pets? I do. Do you collect anything?
是的。你要去哪里?去都柏林。你有宠物吗?我知道。你收集什么东西了吗?
Locks of hair. Why? Next question. What's a cause that's close to your heart?
几缕头发。为什么?下一个问题。什么是它深入你心里的原因?
Eh, the ISPCC. What book hasn't been adapted that you would love to be a part of?
爱尔兰防止虐待儿童协会。有哪本书没有被改编,你会喜欢成为其中的一部分?
Well I can't tell you that, 'cause it is being adapted. Well can you at least tell me who you'd cast as the lead?
我不能告诉你,因为它正在被改编。你能至少告诉我你选了谁当主角吗?
Definitely me. Would you ever consider writing or directing?
当然是我。你考虑过写作或导演吗?
I would, yeah. What's the most treasured thing that you own?
是的,我会的。你拥有的最珍贵的东西是什么?
Em…gosh, it would be a toss up between this ring, which is my grandmother's,
嗯……天哪,当然是我祖母的这枚戒指了,
and my fine, fun friend, Pip. Aw, Pip! Yeah.
我的好朋友,皮普。啊,皮普!是的。
Hey, what skill did you have to learn on a film that you still utilize to this day?
嘿,你在拍摄电影的过程中学到了什么技巧,并且现在也用得上的?
Eh…I'm tryin' to keep up the French. What real person in history would you love to portray on film?
呃……我正在努力跟上法国人的步伐。你想在电影中扮演哪个历史上真实存在的人物角色?
Mary Queen of Scots. Is it easier to play a character that resembles you, or someone living, or a completely fictitious one?
苏格兰玛丽女王。扮演一个像你一样的角色,或者某个至今还在世的人物,或者一个完全虚构的角色,哪一个会更容易吗?
Easier to play someone fictitious, I would say. Easiest accent to nail? Generic English. Most difficult?
我可以说,扮演一个虚构的人会更容易的。哪种语种最容易掌握发音?通用英语。最困难的呢?
Irish! What's something you always travel with? Mmm… This! Pretty obvious, yeah! Yeah!
爱尔兰语!你总是带着什么旅行?嗯……这个!很明显,是的!是啊!
What's your favorite stamp in that passport? Eh, New Zealand. What's a stamp that you're dying to get in that passport?
护照上你最喜欢的邮票是什么?呃,关于新西兰国家的邮票。你急着要在护照上盖什么章吗?
India. What was it like hosting SNL? It was an absolute dream come true…
印度。主持《周六夜现场》是什么感觉?那绝对是梦想成真的感觉……
So when you board that plane, window seat or aisle seat? Window! Best habit? Em…writin' in my journal before bed.
所以当你登机的时候,你喜欢坐在靠窗的座位还是靠过道的座位?靠近窗户的位置!有什么习惯你感觉是最好的?睡觉前会写日记。
Worst habit? Bitin' my nails. What's the best advice you ever received?
那最坏的习惯呢?咬指甲。你收到过的最好的建议是什么?
Be nice to everyone and make your own cup of tea on set. Come in! Scariest movie ever made? "Get Out."
善待他人,在拍摄片场学会自己沏茶。快进来!你觉得史上最恐怖的电影是哪一部呢?是《逃出绝命镇》这部电影。
What movie makes you laugh every single time? "Bridesmaids."
每次看完哪部电影都能让你发笑?《伴娘》这部电影。
If you weren't acting, what do you think you'd be doing with your life?
如果你不当演员了,你觉得你的生活会是什么样子的?
Probably directin' or workin' in radio. Thanks! You're welcome, ma'am. Come on down! It's tea time.
可能当电台导播或者是职员。谢谢!不客气,夫人。快下来!现在是下午茶时间了。
Great. What's a film of yours you wish more people would pay attention to? Ah… "How I Live Now."
太好了。你希望更多的人关注你的哪部电影?额……《我的生存之道》
Do you do your own stunts? Yeah. What's been the hardest?
那部电影是你自己在做特技吗?是的。你感觉什么是最难的?
Probably being strapped to the bottom of a truck in the Sahara Desert for an hour.
可能是在撒哈拉大沙漠里被绑在卡车底部有一小时的时间。
How did you roll out of that car in "Ladybird?" Well, I just opened the door and did a drop and roll.
在《伯德小姐》这部电影中,你当时是怎么从车里出来?好吧,我只是开了门然后滚来滚去。
Alright, tea time. Tea time! Tea time! This is gonna be the best tea of your life.
好吧,现在是下午茶时间。下午茶时间!下午茶时间!这将是你喝的一生中最好的茶。
Alright. Do you always prefer tea over coffee? Yeah, always. Are we having tea with or without milk?
好吧。相比于喝咖啡,你是更喜欢喝茶吗?是啊,一直都是如此的啊。喝茶的时候是加奶还是不加奶?
With milk. I should have known that. What's your mandatory breakfast?
加牛奶。我早该知道的。你的早餐是什么?
Rye bread, mashed avocado on top, poached egg and spinach. I'm excited for this.
黑麦面包、牛油果泥、荷包蛋和菠菜。听完你说的这些我感觉很兴奋。
There we go, there we go! Now, your name Saoirse is often a topic of questioning.
好了,好了!现在,你的名字Saoirse是一个容易引起争议的话题。
Yeah. What does that name mean? It means 'freedom. ' So if you're ever confused about how to pronounce my name,
是的。这个名字是什么意思?意思是“自由”。如果你不知道怎么念我的名字,
you can just call me, 'Freedom'.
你就叫我“Freedom”吧。
What's the most creative pronunciation of your name you've ever heard?
你听到过关于你名字最有创意的发音是什么?
Sally, and…Jasmine which are two entirely different names.
莎莉,和……杰思敏。这两个是完全不同的名字。
Do you have a middle name that's equally Gaelic and difficult to pronounce?
你有没有一个中间名啊,是盖尔语并且难以读出来?
Unity. Which, in Irish, is Una.
尤妮蒂。在爱尔兰语里叫尤娜。
If you could, uh, make up your own name, like in "Ladybird," what would it be?
如果你可以的话,呃,编个自己的名字,比如在《伯德小姐》里,会是什么?
Em…Princess Consuela Banana hammock. Alright!
额……《老友记》中的菲比的新名字叫Princess Consuela Banana hammock(意思是抚慰你的丁字裤的公主)。好吧!