手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第18期:罗茜·汉丁顿-惠特莉是怎么庆祝自己的生日(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Something tells me that's not a horse? Pony and trap. Crap.

我感觉那不是马?小马和陷阱。一派胡言。
Makes total sense. What's the biggest misconception about the modeling industry?
完全说得通。对模特行业最大的误解是什么?
That we don't get along. How would you describe your personal style?
我不适合这个行业。你如何描述你的个人风格?
On the go. What's the most memorable show that you've ever been a part of?
忙得不可开交。你参加过的最令人难忘的节目是什么?
Versace Couture show or any of the Victoria Secret shows.
范思哲时装秀或维多利亚秘密秀。
Ok, most fashionable movie character? Michelle Pfeiffer, Scarface.
好吧,最时髦的电影角色?米歇尔·菲佛,《疤面煞星》。
Which person's closet would you most like to raid? Elizabeth Taylor.
你最想搜查哪个人的衣橱?伊丽莎白·泰勒。
Who is your favorite photographer? Helmut Newton because he's most widely referenced.
你最喜欢的摄影师是谁?赫尔穆特·牛顿,因为他被广泛提及到。
Favorite designer? Anthony Vaccarello. Should we go outside? -Yes! Tea? - Can't wait!
最喜欢的设计师?安东尼·瓦卡莱洛。我们应该出去吗?是的!喝茶吗?我已经迫不及待了!
All time greatest clothing purchase you've ever made? Anything by Azzedine Alaa.
你买过的最棒的衣服?Azzedine Alaa设计师的服装作品。
When have you been the most proud? I would say right now in life.
你什么时候最感到自豪了?我想说的是现在的生活。
What's the best thing about being a new mom? Best thing would be the unconditional love.
做一个新妈妈最好的事情是什么?最好的就是无条件的爱。
What's the hardest thing about being a new mom? The mom guilt.
做一个新妈妈最难的是什么?妈妈的负罪感。
What's the last gift that you gave your mom? Oh, she would absolutely kill me if I told you. Kill me.
你最后给你妈妈的礼物是什么?哦,如果我告诉你她一定会杀了我。杀了我。
That's really terrifying. Ok, so you're having a dinner party. What are guests going to expect?
太可怕了。好吧,你要开个晚宴。客人们会期待什么呢?
Good food. Good wine. Good flowers. And, name settings. Hope I'm invited.
美味的食物。好酒。美丽的花。以及,座位姓名列表。希望我也能收到请柬。
It's tea time, and how do you take your tea? Just with a dash of milk.
下午茶时间到了,你喝茶会加什么?只是加了点牛奶。
If you could offer advice to your 15 year old self, what would it be?
如果你能给15岁的自己提些建议,你会怎么做?
That it's all going to work out. What's the one thing you've learned in your career as a model?
一切都会好起来的。作为模特,你在职业生涯中学到了什么?
That you're the boss. Who is the one person that's blowing your mind right now?
做你自己就好。现在让你大吃一惊的人是谁?
Emma Gonzalez. Emma is phenomenal. Tea? -Yes, thank you. Thank you.
埃玛·冈萨雷斯。埃玛是个了不起的人。喝茶吗?喝啊,谢谢。谢谢你。
Now I've heard you say that the modeling industry can be tough,
我听你说过模特行业可能会很艰难,

罗茜

and that there's a lot of sacrifice involved. What do you mean by that?

我为之做出了很多牺牲。你这是什么意思?
I think that I've always seen my work as a career and not a lifestyle.
我想我一直把我的工作看作是一种事业而不是一种生活方式。
If you could change one thing about the industry what would it be? More diversity.
如果你能改变这个行业的一点,会是什么呢?富有多样性。
What words do you live by? Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone.
你一直坚信的话是什么?生活从你舒适区的边缘开始。
How do you describe your work ethic? Show up, be committed, and get shit done.
你如何描述你的职业道德?出面,投入,然后把事情做完。
Now, as a top model, you're used to doing poses. So we're gonna try something new here.
现在,作为一个顶级模特,你已经习惯了摆姿势。所以我们要尝试一些新的东西。
Ok. Can you read some random scenarios out loud and interpret each of them as a pose?
好的。你能解读出一些随机的场景并把它们摆成一个姿势吗?
When three puppies dash into a room. Ok, great. What's next? What's next?
当三只小狗冲进一个房间。好的,很好。下一步是什么?下一步是什么?
When someone spills an entire glass of Merlot on you. Oh, it's the worst.
当有人把整杯美乐酒泼在你身上。噢,这是最糟糕的。
What's the last one? When you're bumper to bumper in traffic for 73 minutes on the 405.
最后一个是什么?当你在No.405的公路上颠簸73分钟的时候。
Living hell. Ok, moving (ph) along! What's something few people know about you?
活受罪啊。好了,继续!一些很少有人知道的关于你的事?
That I studied Japanese for five years. Can you tell me something in Japanese?
我学了五年日语。你能用日语告诉我一些事情吗?
OK. What's something you're not missing right now? 50 pounds of baby weight.
好吧。有什么你现在不缺的吗?不缺的是50磅的婴儿体重。
Rosie, I'm devastated to say this but I gotta wrap this up. I've a plane to catch,
罗茜,我很想说这些,但我得把它包起来。我还有飞机要赶,
Ok. Most overused app? Slack to speak to my team. So the last country you visited?
好的。最滥用的应用程序?不愿意和我的团队沟通。你上次去的那个国家?
The UK. What's one country you wish to visit? So many. Vietnam, Laos, Peru, Iceland.
英国。你想去哪个国家?太多了。越南,老挝,秘鲁,冰岛。
Where did you go on your last girl's trip? Ibiza.
你和上一个女孩的旅行去哪儿了?伊维萨岛。
Well, I'm looking at a trip to LAX right now, How bad do you think the traffic's going to be?
好吧,我现在正在考虑去洛杉矶国际机场的旅行,你认为交通会有多糟糕?
It's LA. Who knows? Hours. But I'm not going to leave before I ask you,
这里是洛杉矶。谁知道呢?数个小时吧。但在我问你之前我是不会离开的,
possibly the most important question.
可能是最重要的问题。
Can you tell me what you're wearing to The Met Gala?
你能告诉我你在纽约大都会艺术博物馆慈善舞会穿的什么衣服吗?
Absolutely not. You'll have to wait and see. Thought I'd try! Bye. Ok! Thanks, Rosie.
当然不能。你得等着瞧了。我想我应该试试!再见。好的!多谢,罗茜。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
lax [læks]

想一想再看

adj. 松的,松懈的,不严的 [语]松弛元音的

联想记忆
designer [di'zainə]

想一想再看

n. 设计者

联想记忆
dash [dæʃ]

想一想再看

v. 猛冲,猛掷,泼溅
n. 猛冲,破折号,冲

 
slack [slæk]

想一想再看

n. 松弛的部分,松散,淡季,中止
adj.

联想记忆
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 
trap [træp]

想一想再看

n. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车
v. 设

 
memorable ['memərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 值得纪念的,难忘的

 
interpret [in'tə:prit]

想一想再看

v. 解释,翻译,口译,诠释

 
comfort ['kʌmfət]

想一想再看

n. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉
vt. 安慰,使

联想记忆
diversity [dai'və:siti]

想一想再看

n. 差异,多样性,分集

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。