Hey, mister, do you even know what is going on?
这位先生 你究竟知不知道外面发生了什么
I woke up today.
我今天刚醒
In a hospital.
在医院里
Came home, that's all I know.
然后回到家 就这些
- But you know about the dead people, right? - Yeah, I saw a lot of that.
-但你不知道那些死人吧 -不 我看见很多
Out on the loading dock, hauling trucks.
装卸区遍地都是 还有卡车上
No... Not the one's they put down... The one's they didn't.
不不不 不是这些死了的 是那些还在走的
The walkers.
行尸
Like the one I shot today.
就像我今天开枪放倒的那个
Cause he would have ripped into you.
因为他就要扒了你
Try to eat you, take him some flesh at least.
要吃了你 至少从你身上挖块肉
But I guess if this is the first you're hearing, I know how it must sound...
如果这是你头一回听说 我知道听起来肯定很...
- They're out there now, in the street? - Yeah.
-他们都在外面的大街上吗 -对
They're even more active after dark sometimes.
有时他们在夜里反而更活跃
Maybe it's the cool air or... Hell, maybe it's just me firing up that gun today.
或许是气温低了 该死 估计还是我白天拿枪惹得祸
But we'll be fine long as we stay quiet.
但只要我们保持安静就很安全
Probably wander off by morning.
到早上就应该都走光了