There are others.
还有人还活着
It's not just us.
不只有我们
Yeah, we knew there would be, right, that's why we let the CB on.
是啊 意料之中 因此民用波段电台才一直开着
A lot of good it's been doing.
这电台的确挺有用处
And I've been saying for a week,
我们应该在85号公路上放些标志
we ought to put signs up on 85 to warn people away from the city.
来提醒人们远离城里 这话我都说了一星期了
Folks got no idea what they're getting into.
人们不知道如今城里已是行尸的天下
We don't have enough time.
我们没有足够的时间
I think we need to make time.
我们得腾出时间来
Yeah, that, uh... That's a luxury we can't afford.
这个 这一点我们无能为力
We are surviving here. We are day to day.
我们有幸活下来 活一天算一天
And who the hell would you propose to send?
那你建议派谁去
I'll go. Give me a vehicle.
我去 给我辆车
Nobody goes anywhere alone, you know that.
你知道谁都不准单独行动
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Hey, hey, hey, come on, take a sit, buddy.
停 别跟上 过去坐下 孩子
You are alright,come on, you are alright.
没事的 去吧 没事的