手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 视频训练课程 > 行尸走肉第一季 > 正文

第5期:格伦提供逃生建议

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, are you alive in there?

喂 你还活着吗
-Hello? Hello? -There you are.
-喂喂 -终于出声了
You had me wondering.
让我一阵好等
Where are you? Outside?
你在哪里 坦克外面吗
Can you see me right now?
你现在能看到我吗
Yeah, I can see you.
对 我可以
You're surrounded by walkers. That's the bad news.
坏消息是 你被行尸包围了
There's good news?
那好消息呢
-No. -Listen, whoever you are,
-没有好消息 -听着 不管你是谁
I don't mind telling you I'm a little concerned in here.
我要告诉你 我在这里真的很不爽
Oh man. You should see it from over here.
伙计 你真该从我这看看
You'd be having a major freak-out.
你准会吓瘫掉
Got any advice for me?
有什么好建议给我吗
Yeah, I'd say make a run for it.
有啊 你得逃出去
That's it? "Make a run for it"?
逃出去 就这些吗
My way's not as dumb as it sounds.
别一副不敢相信的样子
You've got eyes on the outside here.
要是你从我的角度看过去
There's one geek still up on the tank but the others have climbed down
就会看到只有一只行尸还在上面 其他都爬到坦克下面
and joined the feeding frenzy where the horse went down.
啃那顿马肉大餐去了
-With me so far? -So far.
-听明白吗 -明白
Okay, the street on the other side of the tank is less crowded.
坦克另一边的街上没那么多行尸
If you move now while they're distracted, you stand a chance.
趁他们不注意赶紧跑 你还有戏
-Got ammo? -In that duffel bag I dropped out there,
-有弹药吗 -都丢在那个口袋里了
And guns. Can I get to it?
还有枪 我能拿回来吗
Forget the bag, okay? It's not an option.
别管那袋子了 想也别想
-What do you have on you? -Hang on.
-你身上有什么武器 -等下

重点单词   查看全部解释    
option ['ɔpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权
v. 给予选

联想记忆
concerned [kən'sə:nd]

想一想再看

adj. 担忧的,关心的

 
frenzy ['frenzi]

想一想再看

n. 狂暴,狂怒

 
tank [tæŋk]

想一想再看

n. 坦克,箱,罐,槽,贮水池
vt. 把 .

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。