Oh, Lydia, I beg you would stop!
莉迪亚 我求你别说了
For we are never to know Mr. Bingley and it pains me to hear of him.
因为我们不可能认识宾利先生 所以听到他的名字我就难受
But mama!
可是妈妈
I am sick of Mr. Bingley!
我讨厌宾利先生
I'm sorry to hear that.
真抱歉听见你这么说
If I'd known as much this morning,
如果今天早上就知道你讨厌他
I should never have called on him.
我就不应该去拜访他了
You have called on him?
你去拜访他了
I'm afraid we cannot escape the acquaintance now.
恐怕我们今后都没办法避开彼此相识了
Oh, hohoho my dear Mr. Bennet.How good you are to us.
哦 哈哈哈 我亲爱的班纳特先生 你对我们真是太好了
Yeah, well, well.
哦 好了 好了
Oh, girls, girls, is he not a good father?
哦 闺女们 闺女们 他难道不是一个超棒的老爸吗
And never to tell us! What a good joke!
还不告诉我们这件事 这是个多么好笑的笑话啊
Oh, and now you shall all dance with Mr. Bingley!
噢 现在你们都可以去和宾利先生跳舞了