If I could love a man who would love me enough
如果能有这么个我爱的男人 他爱我到
to take me for a mere fifty pounds a year,
不在乎我一年只有50英镑身价的地步
I should be very well pleased.
那我就很满足了
But such a man could hardly be sensible
(但是)这样的男人基本不聪明
and you know I could never love a man who was out of his wits.
而你知道的 我绝不可能爱上一个没脑子的男人
A marriage where either partner cannot love or respect the other,
两个人结了婚 却不能够彼此爱慕相敬如宾
that cannot be agreeable, to either party.
那么对双方来说 这场婚姻都是不快乐的
I would wish, I should so much like to marry for love.
我真心希望我嫁的是我爱的人
Then so you shall! I'm sure.
你一定会美梦成真的 一定
And you?
你呢
I am determined that nothing but the very deepest love
我已下定决心 除了刻骨铭心的爱 没有什么
will induce me into matrimony.
能让我走进婚姻