Ahem... Well, ev, every Thanksgiving, um, we used to have a touch football game called the, the Geller Bowl.
以前每年感恩节我们都会举行橄榄球赛 叫做盖勒杯
No, no, no. You say that proudly!
不不不 你应该很骄傲地说出来
Anyway, Ross and I were always captains, and, um...
总之我跟罗斯总是当队长
It got kind of competitive, and one year, Geller Bowl VI, I accidentally broke Ross's nose.
竞争变得很激烈 有一年 第六届盖勒杯 我不小心打断罗斯的鼻子
It was so not an accident.
那才不是不小心
She saw I was about to tag her, so she threw her big fat grandma-arm elbow in my face...
她知道我要擒抱她 所以她用她那老奶奶般的粗手臂打我的脸
...and just kept running.
然后往前跑了
To score the winning touchdown, by the way.
关键时刻达阵 获得了胜利
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Heh. Uh, you did not win the game. The touchdown didn't count,
你没赢 达阵得分不算
because of the spectacularly illegal, oh, and by the way, savage, nose-breaking.
因为你犯规了 野蛮地打断了我的鼻子
I won the game.
我赢了那场比赛
Oh yeah? Then how come you didn't get the Geller Cup?
是吗 为什么你没拿到盖勒杯
Ahem, there was a Geller Cup?
还有盖勒杯
Yes, it was the trophy you got if you won the game.
对 赢的人可以拿到奖杯
But our dad said nobody won that game, and he was sick of our fighting.
但爸说没有人赢 他烦我们打架了
So he took the trophy...
所以他把奖杯拿走
...threw it in the lake.
丢进了湖里
And was the curse lifted?
诅咒破解了吗