Okay, so we went to the beach because Phoebe found out about this lady
好的 我们去了海边 因为菲比找到了一个女人
who knew her mom and dad,
认识她的父母
and I don't really know what happened with that.
我不知道到底怎么回事
-I'm your mother. -Eh?
-我是你妈妈 -哈
Oh, and then Monica joked that she wouldn't go out with a guy like Chandler.
然后莫妮卡开玩笑说她不会找钱德勒这样的人做男朋友
Hi there.
你好啊
And he couldn't let it go,
他耿耿于怀
and I don't really know what happened with that, either.
我也不知道那到底怎么回事
Oh, and then Ross's new girlfriend Bonnie shows up,
哦 罗斯的新女友邦妮来了
and Rachel convinced her to shave her head.
瑞秋说服她剃光了头发
And then Ross and Rachel kiss.
然后罗斯和瑞秋接吻了
And now Ross has to choose between Rachel and the bald girl.
现在罗斯要从瑞秋和光头女孩中选择
And... I don't know what happened there either.
我也不知道那究竟是怎么回事
You know what? Hold on. Let me go get Chandler.
等一下 我去找钱德勒