I've decided to break up with Alan.
我决定和亚伦分手
Is there somebody else?
是有第三者吗
No, no no no no, it's just...
没有没有 只不过
You know, things change. People change.
你知道 世事难料 人都会变
We didn't change.
我们没变啊
So that's it? It's over?
就这样吗 结束了吗
Just like that?
这样就结束了
We didn't change.
我们没变啊
You know, you let your guard down,
你知道那种感觉吗 你放下防御
you know, you start to really care about someone, and I just, I...
开始真心在乎一个人 我 我
Look, I can go on pretending...
-我可以继续假装
Okay!
-好啊
No!
不行
Then that wouldn't be fair to me, it wouldn't be fair to Alan, it wouldn't be fair to you.
这样对我不公平 对亚伦不公平 对你们也不公平
Yeah well, who wants fair?
可是 谁要什么公平
I mean, I, I just want things back,
我只想要回到过去
you know, the way they were.
回到原来的样子
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, she's sorry. I feel better.
哦 好像她道歉我就没事了似的
I just can't believe this!
我真是不敢相信
I mean, with the holidays coming up, I wanna let him meet my family.
假期就要来临了 我还想带他去见我的家人
I wanna let him meet my family.
我还想带他去见我的家人
I'll meet someone else.
我会找到新男友的
There'll be other Alans.
下一个亚伦