手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 织工马南(第4级) > 正文

织工马南 第50期:西拉斯的邻居们(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

It'll make you feel better.

这样你会好受些。
You're not an old man yet, although you look like one.
你虽然看着像个老头,可实际上不老。
How old were you when you came here first? Twenty-five? '
你到这儿时多大? 25?"
'I don't remember, 'answered Silas, shaking his head.
"我不记得了。"西拉斯摇着头回答。
That evening, Mr. Macey told a number of villagers at the Rainbow, 'Poor Master doesn't know how old he is!
这天晚上,麦西先生在酒馆对好多村民宣布:"可怜的马南师傅竟然不知道自己多大!
And I don't suppose he knows what day of the week it is! He really is a bit crazy. '
我想他也不会知道今天星期几!他真是有点儿疯。"
Another villager, Dolly Winthrop, was also worried about Silas's absence from church.
另一个村民多莉·温思罗普也在为西拉斯不去教堂而担心。
She was a large, fresh-faced woman with a sweet, patient smile,
这是个气色很好的高大女人,有着温柔、耐心的笑容。
who was always busy from early morning until late at night, and who went to church herself every Sunday.
她每天从清早忙到深夜,每周日必到教堂礼拜。
She believed in helping her neighbours, and if someone in Raveloe was ill or dying,
她把帮助邻居当作自己的责任,村里有人生病或生命垂危,
Dolly was often asked to take care of the patient.
人们总是请她去看护病人。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。