手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 牛津大学《犯罪小说》 > 正文

犯罪小说(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第47期:笔下与荧屏上的莫尔斯探长(5)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

You know, they'll probably tell you what's happening anyway.

你知道,不管怎样他们都会告诉你到底在发生什么
But I said there's no suggestion at all that you are going to
但是没有任何迹象表明你可以让我
get with me either in the books or on the television any...
在书中或是影视剧中添加任何...
I only learned this word recently,
我最近才学到这个单词
any raunchy description of activity between the sheets.
添加任何色情的床第之间的描写
I wrote and told her.
我写信告诉她
I thought it would be proper to give a fair warning.
我想我应适当的给予一点合理的警告
But I said: it's very nice, thank you very much for your letter,
但我说:非常好,很感谢你的来信
and if you got a good memory,
如果你记性好的话
you could recall that she put a PS on the end of her letter.
应该记得她在信尾留有附言
So I thought I would just have a little bit of a fib with her.
所以我想我只需要向她撒一个小谎
So I said as I say, please don't get
如我所说,不要对我
the wrong impression about me, Mrs Eliot.
存有错误的印象,艾略特夫人
I do write pornography but under the different name.
我确实写色情文学,不过用的另一个名字
And the real difficulty about that was
真正的难题是
that she didn't write back at all.
她再也没回信
So I sent her a little photo copy of the nearest I come to talking
我寄给她一小张照片复印件,是我最新作品中
in any way like that.
合她胃口的一段话
This is what I sent her, the end of one of my books
这是我寄给她的,我的一本书的结尾
The Way Through the Woods.
书名叫,穿越林间的小路
Morse is having a party in north outside Oxford,
莫尔斯在牛津北边参加聚会
while dear old John Thaw used to call 'Leafy North Oxford'.
亲爱的老约翰·肖过去常把这里叫做"枝繁叶茂的北牛津"
He sold another thing.
他说的却是另一件事
And of course, We had awful lot of body bags in Morse, didn't we?
当然,莫尔斯探长,出现过很多尸体袋,不是吗?
You know my one thing too famous that singlehandedly
你们知道,我的书如此出名
I've made Oxford the murder capital of the European Common Market.
凭一己之力就将牛津变成欧共体的谋杀之都
You know that.
你们知道的
And when my eyes went so badly, I had to stop reading at all.
当我视力变得很差时,只能停止阅读
I went down to oculist store rather than not oculist the optician
我去眼科商店,而不是验光师
or the ophthalmologist. Is that right?
或是眼科医生那里,这样对吗?
And I hope you all go regularly along to see the ophthalmologist.
我希望你们定期看眼医
I went along and I said:
我走去说:
"I think, It perhaps about the time I stop driving a car."
"我想,也许是时候不再驾驶了"
And she said with soon tedium and she took me in the room
她说话单调乏味,她把我带到房间里
and had me read all the letters.
让我读字母
You know, I can see the top one all right.
你要知道,我只能看见最上面那个
But anyway, there it was.
无论如何,就是这样

重点单词   查看全部解释    
description [di'skripʃən]

想一想再看

n. 描写,描述,说明书,作图,类型

联想记忆
impression [im'preʃən]

想一想再看

n. 印象,效果

联想记忆
tedium ['ti:diəm]

想一想再看

n. 单调乏味,沉闷

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。