手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 公开课 > 牛津大学《犯罪小说》 > 正文

犯罪小说(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第48期:笔下与荧屏上的莫尔斯探长(6)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

And she said "we'll soon sort you out".

她说:"很快就能得出结论"
She said, "yes, it is time. It is time you stopped driving. "
她说:"是的,你是时候停止驾驶了"
"Yeah," She said, "you see, on the streets of Oxford,
她说:"是的,你想想,在牛津的大街上
you've already murdered quite sufficient, quite sufficient
你已经谋杀了足够足够多的人了
innocent men, women and children."
无辜男人,女人和孩子"
So I said: "Well, this was rather sad."
我说:"哦,真是太悲惨了"
She said: "Well, never mind."
她说:"哦,不用担心"
I said, "When did you want me to stop?"
我说:"你想我什么时候停止?"
You know what she said?
你们知道她说什么了吗?
She said: "Please before breakfast tomorrow morning."
她说:"请在明天早饭之前停止"
So there it was.
这就是整件事
And Morse, he's having a party up in North Oxford.
莫尔斯正在牛津北边参加聚会
Do you remember superintendent Strange in the Morse scenes?
你们记得莫尔斯剧中的警司斯特恩治吗?
Lovely man Jimmy Grout, wasn't he?
可爱的男人吉米?格鲁特,是吧?
Lovely man and he's being invited.
这个可爱男人在受邀之列
And of course, a sergeant as he was them Sergeant Lewis.
当然,还有一个中士,刘易斯中士
And another person who had helped him,
和一个协助他的人
another Chief Inspector in the scene up in the north batch of flat,
剧中的另一个探长出现在北部公寓
as I said up in North Oxford.
正如我说的在牛津北边
And he's also invited a beautiful blonde
为了他的调查
he met in the cause of his investigation.
他还请上他遇到的金发美女
An awful lot of blondes he did meet.
他遇到的金发美女非常多
He fell in love with most of them,
他爱上了其中的大部分
and most of them have clocks of course.
当然,多数时间有限
But anyway there it was.
不过就是如此
Earlier in the evening, this lovely girl had written to him and said:
晚上早些时候,这个可爱的女孩写给他说:
"Unfortunately, I'm extremely busy and I shan't be able to come along
"不幸的是,我很忙,应该不能去
and join the festivities there this evening."
参加今晚那里的节庆活动"
And this is what I sent to Mrs Eliot.
这是我寄给艾略特夫人的信
Everybody has left and it's been a fiasco.
每个人都走了,这是一个惨败
"Half an hour after Lewis had left,
"路易斯离开半小时后
Morse sadly slammed to the party
莫尔斯伤心地冲进聚会现场
playing the slow Mozart piano concerto of No. 21."
弹奏舒缓的莫扎特21号钢琴协奏曲"
You always get a little bit of culture in my books.
从我的书中,你们总可以学到点文化
You did know that, didn't you?
你们早就知道,不是吗?
"When the doorbell rang...
"当门铃响起时..."
don't jump ahead too high in your mind.
开始讲下面时,不要太过激动
"When the doorbell rang,
"门铃响的时候
'it's a bit late,I know,' she said."
她说:'我知道有点晚了'
Are you still following the story, all right?
你们在听这个故事,对吗?
'A bit late, I know.' She said,
她说:'我知道有点晚了'
Actually, I'm cheating a bit there it doesn't say she said
事实上,我这儿有点欺骗,书中并没有写她说
in the text at all, but I just want to follow what was going on.
我只是为了跟随情节发展

重点单词   查看全部解释    
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
extremely [iks'tri:mli]

想一想再看

adv. 极其,非常

联想记忆
sergeant ['sɑ:dʒənt]

想一想再看

n. 中士,巡佐,军士 (法庭或议会等地的)警卫官

 
fiasco [fi'æskəu]

想一想再看

n. 惨败 n. 酒瓶子

联想记忆
sufficient [sə'fiʃənt]

想一想再看

adj. 足够的,充分的

联想记忆
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的

联想记忆
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
concerto [kən'tʃɛətəu]

想一想再看

n. [音]协奏曲

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。