朱莉:这个国家的政府专门找我茬儿。
I feel like I don't have any real freedom and everything I do is being monitored.
我觉得我没有任何真正的自由而且我所做的一切都被监视着。
Ed:Maybe you should move to another country.
艾德:也许你应该搬去另一个国家。
Julie:I guess that's one solution.
朱莉:我想这是一种解决方法。
Ed:Yes, you should seek asylum in another country.
艾德:是的,你应该在另一个国家寻求庇护。
Julie:Become a refugee? I'm not sure I want to do that.
朱莉:成为难民?我不确定我想这样做。
Ed:Well, if you feel like you're being persecuted, you should look for other options.
艾德:好吧,如果你觉得你被迫害,你应该寻找其他方法。
Julie:That seems a little extreme.
朱莉:这似乎有点极端。
Ed:People who are being treated unfairly because of their political opinions or religious beliefs have the option to emigrate.
艾德:当人们由于政治观点或宗教信仰受到不公平对待可以选择移民。
Julie:I'm not sure I'd go that far.
朱莉:我不确定自己得那样做。
Ed:I urge you to think about it.
艾德:我劝你去想想。
Other countries have resettlement programs for refugees and not every country will have reached their quota yet this year.
其他国家有安置难民的项目而且今年并非每个国家都达到了各自的配额。
You might still find a country that will take you.
你也许仍能找到一个会接受你的国家。
Julie:I didn't say that I wanted to renounce my citizenship.
朱莉:我没说我想放弃我的国籍。
I was just letting off steam.
我只是在发泄。
Ed:That's the problem with you young people these days.
艾德:这是今时今日你们年轻人的问题。
You have no follow-through, and no courage of your convictions.
你不会贯彻到底,没有勇气的信念。
You all need to man up!
你们都需要有点男人的样子!