手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:违抗命令

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Hey, where are you going?
  • 下嗨,你要去哪里?
  • We can't sit here doing nothing.
  • 我们不能在这里呆坐着。
  • We have orders to stay here and to keep watch.
  • 卡罗尔:我们接到的命令是留在这里继续监视。
  • You know as well as I do what the consequences are of defying orders.
  • 你清楚和我一样会是违抗命令的后果。
  • I don't care what kind of punishment I get.
  • 我不在乎会接受什么样的惩罚。
  • I can't sit still and let things happen without an attempt at intervention.
  • 我不能干坐着,不去做点什么就让事情发生。
  • What are you going to do, enter the fray without a plan?
  • 卡罗尔:你打算做什么,打无准备之仗吗?
  • I have a plan.
  • 我已经有了计划。
  • I'm going to stop what's going on using whatever means necessary.
  • 我将使用任何必要手段进行阻止。
  • By doing what? Have you thought this through?
  • 卡罗尔:通过做些什么?你想过这些问题吗?
  • I'll get the lay of the land and then formulate some options.
  • 我去了解下情况然后制定些计划。
  • Everything will work out.
  • 一切都会解决。
  • And I suppose you expect me to go with you, to stick my neck out, too?
  • 卡罗尔:我猜你希望我和你一起去,让我也担风险吗?
  • That's up to you. I'm not twisting your arm.
  • 那取决于你。我可没强迫你。
  • How do you know that if I stay here, I won't squeal on you?
  • 卡罗尔:你怎么知道,如果留在这里我不会举报你?
  • I don't.
  • 我没这样想过。
  • I guess I just have to rely on your sense of honor.
  • 我想我只需要依靠你的荣誉感。
  • Oh, come on, let's go.
  • 卡罗尔:噢,来吧,我们走吧。
  • You're coming with me?
  • 你要跟来吗?
  • Against my better judgment!
  • 卡罗尔:这与我的想法有出入!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
卡罗尔:嗨,你要去哪里?
Miguel:We can't sit here doing nothing.
米盖尔:我们不能在这里呆坐着。
Carol:We have orders to stay here and to keep watch.
卡罗尔:我们接到的命令是留在这里继续监视。
You know as well as I do what the consequences are of defying orders.
你清楚和我一样会是违抗命令的后果。
Miguel:I don't care what kind of punishment I get.
米盖尔:我不在乎会接受什么样的惩罚。
I can't sit still and let things happen without an attempt at intervention.
我不能干坐着,不去做点什么就让事情发生。
Carol:What are you going to do, enter the fray without a plan?
卡罗尔:你打算做什么,打无准备之仗吗?
Miguel:I have a plan.
米盖尔:我已经有了计划。
I'm going to stop what's going on using whatever means necessary.
我将使用任何必要手段进行阻止。
Carol:By doing what? Have you thought this through?
卡罗尔:通过做些什么?你想过这些问题吗?
Miguel:I'll get the lay of the land and then formulate some options.
米盖尔:我去了解下情况然后制定些计划。
Everything will work out.
一切都会解决。

Carol:And I suppose you expect me to go with you, to stick my neck out, too?

卡罗尔:我猜你希望我和你一起去,让我也担风险吗?
Miguel:That's up to you. I'm not twisting your arm.
米盖尔:那取决于你。我可没强迫你。
Carol:How do you know that if I stay here, I won't squeal on you?
卡罗尔:你怎么知道,如果留在这里我不会举报你?
Miguel:I don't.
米盖尔:我没这样想过。
I guess I just have to rely on your sense of honor.
我想我只需要依靠你的荣誉感。
Carol:Oh, come on, let's go.
卡罗尔:噢,来吧,我们走吧。
Miguel:You're coming with me?
米盖尔:你要跟来吗?
Carol:Against my better judgment!
卡罗尔:这与我的想法有出入!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
judgment ['dʒʌdʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 裁判,宣告,该判决书

联想记忆
formulate ['fɔ:mjuleit]

想一想再看

vt. 用公式表示,系统地阐述

联想记忆
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
intervention [.intə'venʃən]

想一想再看

n. 插入,介入,调停

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。