尼克:你拥有的可能性是无限的!
You have to take advantage of being at the height of your career.
你必须利用自己职业生涯高度的优势。
Jessica:I don't know about lending my name to a celebrity product line.
杰西卡:我不知道还可以把我的名字用作明星效应。
Wouldn't people think I was selling out?
没有人认为我是把自己卖出去吗?
Nick:Of course not. Most celebrities do it nowadays.
尼克:当然不是。现在大多数名人都是这样。
People expect you to leverage your fame into a successful business.
人们期望借你的名气生意越来越兴隆。
Jessica:But licensing my name to a lot of products that I would then have to promote isn't exactly how I want to spend my time.
杰西卡:但很多产品会冠上我的名字,那我就必须提高都没有办法安排自己的时间了。
Nick:But think of the upside.
尼克:但往好处想想。
You would be building a brand with longevity,hedging your bets for the future.
你所做的是树立一个长久的品牌,这是拿自己的未来做赌注。
Jessica:You mean in the future when I'm no longer as famous or as popular.
杰西卡:你的意思是将来当我不再作为知名或流行之时。
Nick:No, of course that's not what I mean.
尼克:不,这当然不是我的意思。
You'll be a star forever.
你永远都会是明星大腕。
But don't you want to get a piece of the pie while the getting is good?
但不要你想自己大红大紫之时分一杯羹吗?
Jessica:I don't know.
杰西卡:我不知道。
What kind of merchandise are we talking about?
我们谈论的是什么样的商品呢?
Nick:We can start with a clothing line and then branch out into household products, luggage, and even weight loss products.
尼克:我们可以从服装品牌做起,然后进军家居产品,行李,甚至减肥产品行列。
Jessica:Weight loss products?! What are you implying?
杰西卡:减肥产品?你是在暗示什么?
Nick:Nothing! I didn't mean weight loss products.
尼克:绝对不是那样!我不是想说减肥产品。
I meant food-glamorous, beautiful food.
我的意思是食物—动人,美丽的食物。
See what I mean?
明白我的意思吗?
The sky's the limit!
你根本没有尽头这一说!