adj. 恼怒的;烦闷的 v. 使烦恼;打扰(annoy
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 国外媒体资讯 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 正文
- they have choice.because they are hungry.they are the most spoild cats.they are.I love them so much.
- 它们有选择 因为它们很饿 它们是被宠坏的猫咪 是 我又很爱它们
- what else,anything else?that's all.That's all.move on.what's next?really?
- 还有什么 有其他的吗? 就这些了 就这些了 继续 接下来是什么? 真的?
- well,actually,while we are here.Oh,no well,it's, it's no surprise that we move a lot.no.
- 其实 既然说到这个了 是这样的 我们经常搬家这件事一点都不让人惊讶 不
- And that was a little tricky to get used to.yeah.I mean the first four years.
- 这有点难适应 是 前四年
- I thought like we have nine houses in eight and a half years.Did you know that?no.I count it.
- 我想我们八年半都有九栋房子了 你知道吗?不 我数过
- But the first four years I thought ok,like when we move again.
- 但前四年 当我们又搬家的时候 我想 好吧
- this will be it,right? This will be our home. And we will live there.
- 应该就是它了 这就是我们的家了 我们将住在这里
- And now I realize it's just we will live there for six months.
- 现在我才知道 其实我们就是在那里住六个月而已
- So now like when I put things away. I always think about
- 所以现在我把东西搬出来的时候总是考虑
- how easy it's gonna be to like collect it all back up together again in the box.
- 这些再装回盒子会不会很容易
- yeah, but you like it. You admit it, you love moving now,too.
- 是 可你也喜欢 你必须承认 你现在也喜欢搬家了
- because you did that to me.it is fine, it is fine.it is fine.I love real estate.
- 那是因为你 没关系 没关系 没关系 我喜欢房地产
- I like whole, I like architecture and design and I love doing it.
- 我喜欢建筑和设计 我喜欢这么做
- it is weird. It is surprised that I like it as much.It's hard for me too.
- 很奇怪的是 很惊讶我也和她一样喜欢 这对我也很难
- Because I get attached to the home you are in and then you leave it.
- 因为挺喜欢那栋房子的 结果你们却搬走了
- yeah you do.so I feel like I'm affected too.yeah you do.you konw.really?
- 是 我觉得我也受到了影响 是 你知道吗 真的?
- you konw how heart broken I was when you sold that beautiful house to Ryan Seacrest?
- 你知道我有多伤心吗? 当你把那漂亮的房子卖给Ryan Seacrest的时候
- yeah, you but, we told you about that house.You should've bought that house.
- 是 但是我们和你说了这个房子 你应该买下来
- I, I, I...I couldn't affort that house.yes, you could've.here we go with this again.
- 我 我 我 我买不起 你怎么会买不起 我们又这样了
- yes, you could. Anyway.we are ont gonna talk about this on television.
- 是 你买的起 总之 我们不要在电视上谈这个
- ok,we are running out of time anyway.we are?but anyway, so ah, let's take a break.ok.
- 好吧 我们时间快不够了 是吗? 但总之 让我们休息一下 好
- and then we will talk about "Arrested Development" and other things.sure.all right, we will be back.
- 然后我们谈论一下 发展受阻 和一些其他事情 好 好 我们马上回来

扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: