手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:使用地图导航

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • I just got an email from Sandra with her new address.
  • 我刚收到一封桑德拉从她的新住处寄来的电子邮件。
  • I wish I knew what kind of neighborhood our daughter is living in.
  • 我希望能知晓我们的女儿同什么样的邻居住在一起。
  • Let's find out.
  • 让我们来一探究竟吧。
  • I'll type in her address on this map program.
  • 我将在这个地图导航软件里输入她的地址。
  • That will just tell us where she's living within the city, not what kind of neighborhood it is.
  • 这就只是告诉我们她生活在这座城市里,而非具体到什么样的社区。
  • Just wait. I can show you the street view of her apartment and you can see what her building looks like.
  • 等等。我可以给你展现她所居住公寓的街景,你可以看到她身处的这幢建筑是什么样子。
  • Wow, that's amazing, but doesn't the building look a little run-down?
  • 哇,真令人吃惊,但这撞建筑看起来是不是有点破旧?
  • That's what you get with high-resolution images.
  • 那是你得到的高分辨率图像。
  • You see every detail.
  • 你可以看清楚每个细节。
  • You can navigate around and see a panoramic view of her street.
  • 你可以四处浏览导航,看看她所在街道的全景。
  • Oh, that doesn't look very clean or safe.
  • 哦,看起来不干净也不安全啊。
  • Let me show you an aerial view.
  • 让我给看下鸟瞰图。
  • The satellite view will give you a better idea of the entire area.
  • 卫星图像将会展现给你整个地区更好的视野。
  • Is that an airport nearby and are those factories?
  • 这里是机场附近,那些是工厂吗?
  • What will this other view show us?
  • 这张图片会展示给我们什么?
  • That provides real-time traffic information and allows for route planning.
  • 它能提供实时交通信息,并允许路线规划。
  • It looks like she lives on a highly congested street.
  • 看起来像她在非常拥挤的街道上生活。
  • Hey, where are you going?
  • 嘿,你要去哪里?
  • I'm going to visit our daughter.
  • 我要去探望下咱们的女儿。
  • I want to see for myself what kind of hovel she's living in!
  • 我想亲眼看下她住在什么样的小屋里!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欲降低难度还请关注《地道美语播客(慢速版)》

Caroline:I just got an email from Sandra with her new address.

卡罗琳:我刚收到一封桑德拉从她的新住处寄来的电子邮件。
I wish I knew what kind of neighborhood our daughter is living in.
我希望能知晓我们的女儿同什么样的邻居住在一起。
Bryce:Let's find out.
布莱斯:让我们来一探究竟吧。
I'll type in her address on this map program.
我将在这个地图导航软件里输入她的地址。
Caroline:That will just tell us where she's living within the city, not what kind of neighborhood it is.
卡罗琳:这就只是告诉我们她生活在这座城市里,而非具体到什么样的社区。
Bryce:Just wait. I can show you the street view of her apartment and you can see what her building looks like.
布莱斯:等等。我可以给你展现她所居住公寓的街景,你可以看到她身处的这幢建筑是什么样子。
Caroline:Wow, that's amazing, but doesn't the building look a little run-down?
卡罗琳:哇,真令人吃惊,但这撞建筑看起来是不是有点破旧?
Bryce:That's what you get with high-resolution images.
布莱斯:那是你得到的高分辨率图像。
You see every detail.
你可以看清楚每个细节。
You can navigate around and see a panoramic view of her street.
你可以四处浏览导航,看看她所在街道的全景。
Caroline:Oh, that doesn't look very clean or safe.
卡罗琳:哦,看起来不干净也不安全啊。
Bryce:Let me show you an aerial view.
布莱斯:让我给看下鸟瞰图。
The satellite view will give you a better idea of the entire area.
卫星图像将会展现给你整个地区更好的视野。
Caroline:Is that an airport nearby and are those factories?
卡罗琳:这里是机场附近,那些是工厂吗?
What will this other view show us?
这张图片会展示给我们什么?
Bryce:That provides real-time traffic information and allows for route planning.
布莱斯:它能提供实时交通信息,并允许路线规划。
It looks like she lives on a highly congested street.
看起来像她在非常拥挤的街道上生活。
Hey, where are you going?
嘿,你要去哪里?
Caroline:I'm going to visit our daughter.
卡罗琳:我要去探望下咱们的女儿。
I want to see for myself what kind of hovel she's living in!
我想亲眼看下她住在什么样的小屋里!

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
route [ru:t]

想一想再看

n. 路线,(固定)线路,途径
vt. 为 .

 
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 
navigate ['nævi.geit]

想一想再看

vi. 航行,驾驶,操纵 vt. 航行,驾驶

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。