手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:修理设备

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Hand me that screwdriver, will you?
  • 递给我那把螺丝刀,好吗?
  • Don't tell me you're trying to fix that dryer yourself.
  • 别告诉我你想自己修理那台烘干机。
  • We need to call in an authorized repairman or repairwoman.
  • 我们需要打电话叫专业维修人员来。
  • Do you have any idea what they'll charge?
  • 你觉得他们会收费吗?
  • All right, then I'll call a handyman and see if he knows anything about fixing dryers.
  • 好吧,那么我马上叫个能工巧匠过来看看他会不会捣鼓烘干机。
  • If he doesn't, he might make matters worse.
  • 如果不会的话,他可能会让机器变得更糟。
  • I think it's just a matter of clearing a clog or replacing a worn component.
  • 我认为只要清理堵塞或更换磨损的零件就可以。
  • Yes, but which one?
  • 的确如此,但哪里出现问题了呢?
  • We should just upgrade to a newer model.
  • 我们应该升级到新的款式。
  • This dryer does not need to be replaced.
  • 这台烘干机不需要更新换代。
  • It's not that old.
  • 还没那么旧。
  • But it's been on the fritz on and off for a year.
  • 但它已经坏了1年了。
  • I don't want to throw out a perfectly good appliance just because of a minor problem.
  • 我不想仅仅因为一个小问题就扔掉这样一台完美的机器。
  • Well, this "minor problem" is the reason I had to walk to work in damp clothes this morning.
  • 嗯,就是你口中的“小问题”使我今天早上不得不穿着湿衣服走路上班。
  • That wasn't so bad, was it?
  • 没那么糟糕,是吗?
  • In the middle of winter?!
  • 在这冷天还不糟吗? !
  • You try walking with icicles in the most uncomfortable places!
  • 你试试走在冰柱中最不舒服的地方的感觉!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欲降低难度还请关注《地道美语播客(慢速版)》

Virginia:Hand me that screwdriver, will you?

弗吉尼亚:递给我那把螺丝刀,好吗?
Alonso:Don't tell me you're trying to fix that dryer yourself.
阿隆索:别告诉我你想自己修理那台烘干机。
We need to call in an authorized repairman or repairwoman.
我们需要打电话叫专业维修人员来。
Virginia:Do you have any idea what they'll charge?
弗吉尼亚:你觉得他们会收费吗?

Alonso:All right, then I'll call a handyman and see if he knows anything about fixing dryers.

阿隆索:好吧,那么我马上叫个能工巧匠过来看看他会不会捣鼓烘干机。
Virginia:If he doesn't, he might make matters worse.
弗吉尼亚:如果不会的话,他可能会让机器变得更糟。
I think it's just a matter of clearing a clog or replacing a worn component.
我认为只要清理堵塞或更换磨损的零件就可以。
Alonso:Yes, but which one?
阿隆索:的确如此,但哪里出现问题了呢?
We should just upgrade to a newer model.
我们应该升级到新的款式。
Virginia:This dryer does not need to be replaced.
弗吉尼亚:这台烘干机不需要更新换代。
It's not that old.
还没那么旧。
Alonso:But it's been on the fritz on and off for a year.
阿隆索:但它已经坏了1年了。
Virginia:I don't want to throw out a perfectly good appliance just because of a minor problem.
弗吉尼亚:我不想仅仅因为一个小问题就扔掉这样一台完美的机器。
Alonso:Well, thisminor problemis the reason I had to walk to work in damp clothes this morning.
阿隆索:嗯,就是你口中的“小问题”使我今天早上不得不穿着湿衣服走路上班。
Virginia:That wasn't so bad, was it?
弗吉尼亚:没那么糟糕,是吗?
Alonso:In the middle of winter?!
阿隆索:在这冷天还不糟吗? !
You try walking with icicles in the most uncomfortable places!
你试试走在冰柱中最不舒服的地方的感觉!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
damp [dæmp]

想一想再看

adj. 潮湿的,有湿气的,沮丧的
n. 潮湿

 
minor ['mainə]

想一想再看

adj. 较小的,较少的,次要的
n. 未成年

联想记忆
upgrade ['ʌpgreid]

想一想再看

vt. 提高,加强,改善
adv. 向上地

联想记忆
component [kəm'pəunənt]

想一想再看

n. 元件,组件,成份
adj. 组成的,构成

联想记忆
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。