手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:乘船出海担心发生事故

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • I should never have gotten on this boat.
  • 我就不应该上这条船。
  • We're going to sink. I know it!
  • 我们要沉船了。我就知道会这样!
  • Calm down. The water is a little rough today, but there's nothing to worry about.
  • 冷静一点。今天的水势有些不平静,但没有什么可担心的。
  • You have your life jacket on, right?
  • 你已经穿上救生衣了,对吧?
  • Oh my God, water is splashing into the boat.
  • 哦,我的上帝,水溅进船里了。
  • We need to start bailing right now!
  • 我们现在得马上舀水了!
  • Don't be ridiculous. That's just a little sea spray.
  • 别小题大做。这只是小浪花而已。
  • Sit down and relax.
  • 坐下,放松。
  • Look out! There's another boat over there!
  • 当心!那里还有另一条船!
  • It's just passing by.
  • 那船只是路过。
  • We might feel its wake, but we're not going to capsize. I promise you that.
  • 我们可能会感到它的存在,但我们不会翻船的。我向你保证。
  • How long do you think we can survive adrift on the water?
  • 你认为我们在水面上漂着能活多久?
  • We are not going to sink. I'm telling you.
  • 我们不会沉船的。我明确的告诉你。
  • I wonder how long we'll be marooned on an island.
  • 我想知道我们会被困在一个岛上多久。
  • I hope to see my family again someday.
  • 我希望有一天再次和我的家人团聚。
  • All right, we're return to the shore.
  • 好了,我们正返回岸边。
  • It's clear that you're not enjoying this.
  • 很明显,你没有乐在其中。
  • I didn't know we'd be sailing in the middle of a squall.
  • 我不知道今天会在这种鬼天气下出航。
  • There's a gentle breeze today, that's all.
  • 今天只是风有些温和,仅此而已。
  • I'm sorry I didn't wait for a completely calm day to take you out on your first boat ride.
  • 我很抱歉,你的第一次乘船出海,我应该等到完全风平浪静的一天才带你出去。
  • My first and last!
  • 这是我第一次也是最后一次!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欲降低难度还请关注《地道美语播客(慢速版)》

Liset:I should never have gotten on this boat.

里斯特:我就不应该上这条船。
We're going to sink. I know it!
我们要沉船了。我就知道会这样!
Mark:Calm down. The water is a little rough today, but there's nothing to worry about.
马克:冷静一点。今天的水势有些不平静,但没有什么可担心的。
You have your life jacket on, right?
你已经穿上救生衣了,对吧?

Liset:Oh my God, water is splashing into the boat.

里斯特:哦,我的上帝,水溅进船里了。
We need to start bailing right now!
我们现在得马上舀水了!
Mark:Don't be ridiculous. That's just a little sea spray.
马克:别小题大做。这只是小浪花而已。
Sit down and relax.
坐下,放松。
Liset:Look out! There's another boat over there!
里斯特:当心!那里还有另一条船!
Mark:It's just passing by.
马克:那船只是路过。
We might feel its wake, but we're not going to capsize. I promise you that.
我们可能会感到它的存在,但我们不会翻船的。我向你保证。
Liset:How long do you think we can survive adrift on the water?
里斯特:你认为我们在水面上漂着能活多久?
Mark:We are not going to sink. I'm telling you.
马克:我们不会沉船的。我明确的告诉你。
Liset:I wonder how long we'll be marooned on an island.
里斯特:我想知道我们会被困在一个岛上多久。
I hope to see my family again someday.
我希望有一天再次和我的家人团聚。
Mark:All right, we're return to the shore.
马克:好了,我们正返回岸边。
It's clear that you're not enjoying this.
很明显,你没有乐在其中。
Liset:I didn't know we'd be sailing in the middle of a squall.
里斯特:我不知道今天会在这种鬼天气下出航。
Mark:There's a gentle breeze today, that's all.
马克:今天只是风有些温和,仅此而已。
I'm sorry I didn't wait for a completely calm day to take you out on your first boat ride.
我很抱歉,你的第一次乘船出海,我应该等到完全风平浪静的一天才带你出去。
Liset:My first and last!
里斯特:这是我第一次也是最后一次!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sink [siŋk]

想一想再看

n. 接收端,沟渠,污水槽,散热器
vi. 下

 
survive [sə'vaiv]

想一想再看

vt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过

联想记忆
gentle ['dʒentl]

想一想再看

adj. 温和的,轻柔的,文雅的,温顺的,出身名门的

 
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。