手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 综合听力 > 地道美语播客(常速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:校对一份文档

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Hey, LeeAnn, you were an English major, right?
  • 嘿,李安,你是英语专业的对吧?
  • Yes.
  • 是的。
  • Could you proofread this for me?
  • 你能帮我校对下这份文件吗?
  • I don't know.
  • 我不是很明白你的意思。
  • Do you want me to proof it for content or for structure?
  • 你想让我校对文本内容还是语法结构?
  • For everything.
  • 所有内容都要校对。
  • So you're asking me to fact check all of the facts and figures and to parse each line to find any spelling, grammar, or punctuation errors.
  • 所以你要求我核查所有的确凿数据,逐行找出任何拼写、语法、或标点符号的错误。
  • That's right.
  • 是的。
  • I used the spell check on it, but some typos may have slipped through.
  • 我使用了拼写检查,但难免还会有些拼写错误。
  • I wouldn't be surprised if it were riddled with other errors, too.
  • 如果有其他错误我不会感到惊讶。
  • Right. What about the formatting?
  • 没错。布局呢?
  • Check that, too. You can edit out the errors as you go along.
  • 同样也要检查。你可以对其中的错误进行修改。
  • You want me to proofread and edit it?
  • 你要我校对然后更正?
  • Sure, if you don't mind.
  • 当然,如果你不介意的话。
  • You do realize that this is a 400-page document, right?
  • 你知道到这是一本400页的文件,对吧?
  • Is there a problem?
  • 有问题吗?


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欲降低难度还请关注《地道美语播客(慢速版)》

Russell:Hey, LeeAnn, you were an English major, right?

拉塞尔:嘿,李安,你是英语专业的对吧?
LeeAnn:Yes.
李安:是的。
Russell:Could you proofread this for me?
拉塞尔:你能帮我校对下这份文件吗?
LeeAnn:I don't know.
李安:我不是很明白你的意思。

Do you want me to proof it for content or for structure?

你想让我校对文本内容还是语法结构?
Russell:For everything.
拉塞尔:所有内容都要校对。
LeeAnn:So you're asking me to fact check all of the facts and figures and to parse each line to find any spelling, grammar, or punctuation errors.
李安:所以你要求我核查所有的确凿数据,逐行找出任何拼写、语法、或标点符号的错误。
Russell:That's right.
拉塞尔:是的。
I used the spell check on it, but some typos may have slipped through.
我使用了拼写检查,但难免还会有些拼写错误。
I wouldn't be surprised if it were riddled with other errors, too.
如果有其他错误我不会感到惊讶。
LeeAnn:Right. What about the formatting?
李安:没错。布局呢?
Russell:Check that, too. You can edit out the errors as you go along.
拉塞尔:同样也要检查。你可以对其中的错误进行修改。
LeeAnn:You want me to proofread and edit it?
李安:你要我校对然后更正?
Russell:Sure, if you don't mind.
拉塞尔:当然,如果你不介意的话。
LeeAnn:You do realize that this is a 400-page document, right?
李安:你知道到这是一本400页的文件,对吧?
Russell:Is there a problem?
拉塞尔:有问题吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
document ['dɔkjumənt]

想一想再看

n. 文件,公文,文档
vt. 记载,(用文件

联想记忆
punctuation [.pʌŋktju'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 强调,标点

 
parse [pɑ:z]

想一想再看

v. & n. 从语法上分析

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。