手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 织工马南(第4级) > 正文

织工马南 第81期:埃比长大了(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • When the sisters were alone in the garden,
  • 姐妹两人单独在花园里的时候,
  • Priscilla said, 'My dear, I'm very glad you're going to have a dairy.
  • 普丽西拉说:我亲爱的,我真高兴你就要有牛奶厂了。
  • Making your own butter will give you something to think about all the time.
  • 自己做奶酪,你就会整天有事可想了。
  • You'll never be sad when you've got a dairy.
  • 有了牛奶厂,你就再不会发愁了。
  • 'And she put her arm through her sister's.
  • 她挽起妹妹的胳膊。
  • 'Dear Priscilla, 'said Nancy gratefully. 'I'm only ever sad when Godfrey is.
  • 亲爱的普丽西拉,南茜感激地说,只有戈弗雷发愁的时候我才会发愁。
  • I could be happy if he could accept our life as it is.
  • 如果他能接受我们的生活,我会很高兴,
  • But it's more difficult for a man . '
  • 可这对一个男人来说太难了。
  • 'Men! 'cried Priscilla impatiently. 'They're always wanting something new!
  • 男人!普丽西拉不耐烦地说,他们总想要新鲜的东西,
  • Never happy with what they've got!
  • 从不会对得到的东西感到满意!
  • I'm glad I was too ugly to get married! I'm much happier with father! '
  • 我真幸运太丑了嫁不出去!我和爸爸在一起要快乐得多。
  • ' Oh Priscilla, 'said Nancy. 'Don't be angry with Godfrey-he's a very good husband.
  • 哦,普丽西拉,南茜说,你别怪戈弗雷--他是个很好的丈夫。
  • But of course he's disappointed that we haven't had children-he wanted them so much. '
  • 当然他因为我们没有孩子失望--他太想要孩子了。
  • 'Well, father is waiting for me-I'd better go now. Goodbye, my dear.
  • 好了,爸爸在等我--我得走了。再见,亲爱的!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

When the sisters were alone in the garden,

姐妹两人单独在花园里的时候,
Priscilla said, 'My dear, I'm very glad you're going to have a dairy.
普丽西拉说:我亲爱的,我真高兴你就要有牛奶厂了。
Making your own butter will give you something to think about all the time.
自己做奶酪,你就会整天有事可想了。
You'll never be sad when you've got a dairy.
有了牛奶厂,你就再不会发愁了。
'And she put her arm through her sister's.
她挽起妹妹的胳膊。
'Dear Priscilla, 'said Nancy gratefully. 'I'm only ever sad when Godfrey is.
亲爱的普丽西拉,南茜感激地说,只有戈弗雷发愁的时候我才会发愁。
I could be happy if he could accept our life as it is.
如果他能接受我们的生活,我会很高兴,
But it's more difficult for a man . '
可这对一个男人来说太难了。
'Men'cried Priscilla impatiently. 'They're always wanting something new
男人!普丽西拉不耐烦地说,他们总想要新鲜的东西,
Never happy with what they've got
从不会对得到的东西感到满意!
I'm glad I was too ugly to get marriedI'm much happier with father'
我真幸运太丑了嫁不出去!我和爸爸在一起要快乐得多。
' Oh Priscilla, 'said Nancy. 'Don't be angry with Godfrey-he's a very good husband.
哦,普丽西拉,南茜说,你别怪戈弗雷--他是个很好的丈夫。
But of course he's disappointed that we haven't had children-he wanted them so much. '
当然他因为我们没有孩子失望--他太想要孩子了。
'Well, father is waiting for me-I'd better go now. Goodbye, my dear.
好了,爸爸在等我--我得走了。再见,亲爱的!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
disappointed [.disə'pɔintid]

想一想再看

adj. 失望的

 
gratefully

想一想再看

adv. 感激地;感谢地

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。