手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 三十九级台阶(第4级) > 正文

三十九级台阶 第15期:送奶员开始旅行(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Perhaps more evidence would appear which would help me to make my story believable.
  • 也许将来证据会多一些,使我的话叫人相信。
  • It was now the 24th of May, so I had twenty days of hiding.
  • 现在是五月二十四日,所以我要躲二十天。
  • Two groups of people would be looking for me Scudder's enemies, who would want to kill me,
  • 有两拨人要找我--一拨是斯卡德尔的敌人,他们找我想要杀我;
  • and the police, who would want me for Scudder's murder.
  • 另一拨是警察,他们找我是为斯卡德尔的谋杀案。
  • There was going to be a chase, and, surprisingly, I was almost happy about this.
  • 追踪马上就要开始,不知怎么的,我反倒为此有点乐滋滋的。
  • I did not want to sit in one place and wait.
  • 我不想坐等别人来抓。
  • If I could move, the situation did not seem so bad.
  • 如果我有所行动,情况未必那么糟糕。
  • I wondered if Scudder had any papers which would give me more information about his business.
  • 我想斯卡德尔有没有留下什么文件,使我能多了解一些他干的事。
  • I lifted off the table-cloth and searched him.
  • 我揭开桌布把他搜查了一遍。
  • There were only a few coins in his trouser pockets.
  • 他裤兜里只有几个硬币。
  • There was no sign of the little black notebook.
  • 那个小黑笔记本不见了。
  • I supposed his murderer had taken that.
  • 我猜是那些凶手拿走了。
  • When I turned from the body, I noticed that all the cupboards were open.
  • 我扭过头去,发现所有的橱柜都打开了。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Perhaps more evidence would appear which would help me to make my story believable.

也许将来证据会多一些,使我的话叫人相信。
It was now the 24th of May, so I had twenty days of hiding.
现在是五月二十四日,所以我要躲二十天。
Two groups of people would be looking for me Scudder's enemies, who would want to kill me,
有两拨人要找我--一拨是斯卡德尔的敌人,他们找我想要杀我;
and the police, who would want me for Scudder's murder.
另一拨是警察,他们找我是为斯卡德尔的谋杀案。
There was going to be a chase, and, surprisingly, I was almost happy about this.
追踪马上就要开始,不知怎么的,我反倒为此有点乐滋滋的。
I did not want to sit in one place and wait.
我不想坐等别人来抓。
If I could move, the situation did not seem so bad.
如果我有所行动,情况未必那么糟糕。
I wondered if Scudder had any papers which would give me more information about his business.
我想斯卡德尔有没有留下什么文件,使我能多了解一些他干的事。
I lifted off the table-cloth and searched him.
我揭开桌布把他搜查了一遍。
There were only a few coins in his trouser pockets.
他裤兜里只有几个硬币。
There was no sign of the little black notebook.
那个小黑笔记本不见了。
I supposed his murderer had taken that.
我猜是那些凶手拿走了。
When I turned from the body, I noticed that all the cupboards were open.
我扭过头去,发现所有的橱柜都打开了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
evidence ['evidəns]

想一想再看

n. 根据,证据
v. 证实,证明

联想记忆
believable [bi'li:vəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可信的

 
chase [tʃeis]

想一想再看

n. 追求,狩猎,争取
vt. 追捕,狩猎

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。