手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 三十九级台阶(第4级) > 正文

三十九级台阶 第17期:送奶员开始旅行(6)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • I decided to go to Galloway, which, from the map, seemed to be the nearest wild part of Scotland.
  • 我决定去加洛韦,从地图上看那里是最近的苏格兰荒原。
  • In the railway timetable I found a train from London at seven-ten in the morning,
  • 火车时刻表上,有一辆从伦敦来的火车早晨七点十分到站,
  • which would get me to Galloway in the late afternoon.
  • 坐上火车傍晚就可以到加洛韦。
  • The problem was getting to the station, as I was certain that Scudder's enemies were watching the building.
  • 问题是如何到车站去,因为我肯定斯卡德尔的敌人在监视这座大楼。
  • I thought about this problem, had a good idea, went to bed, and slept for two hours.
  • 我把这件事斟酌了一番,想出个好办法,于是上床睡了两个小时。
  • I got up at four o'clock.
  • 我四点钟起床。
  • The first light of a summer morning was in the sky and the birds were starting to sing.
  • 夏日凌晨的第一缕晨光在天空闪烁,鸟儿也开始鸣啭。
  • I put on some old clothes which I used for country walking and some strong walking boots.
  • 我穿上乡间散步时穿的旧衣服而且带着几双走路穿的结实靴子。
  • I pushed another shirt and a toothbrush into my pockets.
  • 在口袋里又塞进一件衬衣和一柄牙刷。
  • I had taken a lot of money out of the bank in case Scudder needed it, so I took that as well.
  • 当初,我从银行取出一大笔钱,以备斯卡德尔不时之需,也一块儿带上。
  • Then I cut my long moustache as short as possible.
  • 然后我把自己的长胡子尽可能剪短。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I decided to go to Galloway, which, from the map, seemed to be the nearest wild part of Scotland.

我决定去加洛韦,从地图上看那里是最近的苏格兰荒原。
In the railway timetable I found a train from London at seven-ten in the morning,
火车时刻表上,有一辆从伦敦来的火车早晨七点十分到站,
which would get me to Galloway in the late afternoon.
坐上火车傍晚就可以到加洛韦。
The problem was getting to the station, as I was certain that Scudder's enemies were watching the building.
问题是如何到车站去,因为我肯定斯卡德尔的敌人在监视这座大楼。
I thought about this problem, had a good idea, went to bed, and slept for two hours.
我把这件事斟酌了一番,想出个好办法,于是上床睡了两个小时。
I got up at four o'clock.
我四点钟起床。
The first light of a summer morning was in the sky and the birds were starting to sing.
夏日凌晨的第一缕晨光在天空闪烁,鸟儿也开始鸣啭。
I put on some old clothes which I used for country walking and some strong walking boots.
我穿上乡间散步时穿的旧衣服而且带着几双走路穿的结实靴子。
I pushed another shirt and a toothbrush into my pockets.
在口袋里又塞进一件衬衣和一柄牙刷。
I had taken a lot of money out of the bank in case Scudder needed it, so I took that as well.
当初,我从银行取出一大笔钱,以备斯卡德尔不时之需,也一块儿带上。
Then I cut my long moustache as short as possible.
然后我把自己的长胡子尽可能剪短。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。