手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:熬夜复习喝咖啡 多动症让同学困扰

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Sit still and stop bouncing your leg like that!
  • 给我坐好了,别再抖腿!
  • Sorry, I didn't realize I was doing it.
  • 对不起,我没意识到自己的行为。
  • I'm just a little jittery.
  • 我只是有点紧张。
  • Well, try to chill out.
  • 嗯,试着让自己冷静。
  • We're supposed to be studying and your restlessness is distracting.
  • 我们要学习了但你的不安会让我们分心。
  • I can't help it. I'm like this because I had a lot of coffee.
  • 我情不自禁。我这样可能是喝太多咖啡的缘故。
  • That's the only way I can do an all-nighter.
  • 这是我唯一可以开夜车学习的方法。
  • But how can you study when you're fidgeting all the time?
  • 但你一直坐立不安该怎么学习呢?
  • Stop tapping your pen on the table!
  • 别在桌子上敲钢笔了!
  • Sorry. It's either I'm worked up or I fall asleep, and tomorrow's test is a make-or-break one for me.
  • 对不起。要么我开夜车要么蒙头就睡,那明天的考试不成功便成仁。
  • I've got to do well.
  • 我必须好好复习。
  • I don't see how you can get any studying done when you're strung out on caffeine.
  • 我不知道你因为这咖啡因该怎么复习。
  • You're so jumpy and I think you're starting to twitch.
  • 你这么神经质,我觉得你已经开始抽搐了。
  • Why don't you try to counteract the caffeine by drinking lots of water?
  • 你为什么不试试多喝水抵消咖啡因呢?
  • Do you know how long it took me to get this keyed up?
  • 你知道我花了多长时间才让自己有精神头吗?
  • I'm not doing anything to reduce the effects.
  • 我什么也不做,不然这兴奋劲儿就没了。
  • Fine.
  • 好的。
  • Hey, where are you going?
  • 嗨,你要去哪里?
  • Anywhere but here!
  • 除了这里哪都行!


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欲加强难度还请移步《地道美语听力播客(快速版)》

Adam:Sit still and stop bouncing your leg like that!

亚当:给我坐好了,别再抖腿!
Ellen:Sorry, I didn't realize I was doing it.
艾伦:对不起,我没意识到自己的行为。
I'm just a little jittery.
我只是有点紧张。
Adam:Well, try to chill out.
亚当:嗯,试着让自己冷静。
We're supposed to be studying and your restlessness is distracting.
我们要学习了但你的不安会让我们分心。
Ellen:I can't help it. I'm like this because I had a lot of coffee.
艾伦:我情不自禁。我这样可能是喝太多咖啡的缘故。
That's the only way I can do an all-nighter.
这是我唯一可以开夜车学习的方法。

Adam:But how can you study when you're fidgeting all the time?

亚当:但你一直坐立不安该怎么学习呢?
Stop tapping your pen on the table!
别在桌子上敲钢笔了!
Ellen:Sorry. It's either I'm worked up or I fall asleep, and tomorrow's test is a make-or-break one for me.
艾伦:对不起。要么我开夜车要么蒙头就睡,那明天的考试不成功便成仁。
I've got to do well.
我必须好好复习。
Adam:I don't see how you can get any studying done when you're strung out on caffeine.
亚当:我不知道你因为这咖啡因该怎么复习。
You're so jumpy and I think you're starting to twitch.
你这么神经质,我觉得你已经开始抽搐了。
Why don't you try to counteract the caffeine by drinking lots of water?
你为什么不试试多喝水抵消咖啡因呢?
Ellen:Do you know how long it took me to get this keyed up?
艾伦:你知道我花了多长时间才让自己有精神头吗?
I'm not doing anything to reduce the effects.
我什么也不做,不然这兴奋劲儿就没了。
Adam:Fine.
亚当:好的。
Ellen:Hey, where are you going?
艾伦:嗨,你要去哪里?
Adam:Anywhere but here!
亚当:除了这里哪都行!
重点单词   查看全部解释    
caffeine ['kæfi:n]

想一想再看

n. 咖啡因

联想记忆
restlessness ['restlisnis]

想一想再看

n. 坐立不安;不安定

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。