李:哇,我们怎么处理这些剩菜?
Sarah:Let's store them in different containers and we can each take some to work to share.
莎拉:我们可以放在不同的容器中,这样我们每人可以带到工作场所分给大家品尝。
We won't be able to eat all of this ourselves, and I don't want it to go to waste.
我们自己可吃不完所有的,而且我不想白白浪费。
Lee:Okay, I'll get some plastic containers and sandwich bags for the cookies.
李:好吧,我去拿些塑料容器和三明治袋放饼干。
Sarah:Can you also grab some wax paper, too?
莎拉:你能拿些蜡纸过来吗?
We'll need to put some between each brownie so they don't stick together.
我们需要在布朗尼之间放蜡纸,这样它们就不会粘在一起。
Lee:We're not going to have enough plastic containers.
李:我们的塑料容器不是很多。
How about wrapping up some of this food in Saran wrap or aluminum foil?
用保鲜膜或铝箔包这种食物怎么样?
Sarah:Great idea. I think I have some freezer bags, too.
莎拉:好主意。我想我还有些冷冻袋。
We might as well freeze a couple of pieces of cake to eat later.
我们不妨冻几块蛋糕留着以后吃。
Lee:I wish we could vacuum seal them and store more pieces.
李:我希望我们可以真空密封保存更多块。
That cake was really good!
那块蛋糕真的很好吃!
Sarah:I know. I could eat three pieces in one sitting.
莎拉:我知道。我能一口气吃3块。
Lee:Hmm. On second thought, for the sake of our waistlines, maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea.
李:嗯。再想想,为了我们的身材着想,也许这不是个好主意。