手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:单身问题烦恼多 学会享受生活是关键

编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • I'm thinking of inviting Simone and Jerry over for dinner.
  • 我想邀请西蒙和杰里过来吃晚餐。
  • This isn't another attempt at matchmaking, is it?
  • 这不会是你的另一场相亲晚宴吧?
  • Jerry is a confirmed bachelor and he's not looking to marry or become involved in a relationship.
  • 杰里可是打算一辈子光棍到底而且他连结婚或谈情说爱的丁点念头都没有。
  • He's not a confirmed bachelor.
  • 他才不想打一辈子光棍呢。
  • In this neighborhood with so many single women, he's an eligible bachelor.
  • 这个有如此多单身女性的社区里他也算个钻石王老五。
  • You mean in this neighborhood full of old spinsters!
  • 你意思是这个社区都是大龄剩女!
  • Stop trying to set him up with one of them.
  • 可别给他撮合一个。
  • How do you know he doesn't want a relationship?
  • 你怎么知道他不希望谈恋爱?
  • Maybe he's just shy and needs a little prodding.
  • 也许他只是害羞,需要一点刺激。
  • Maybe he has a fear of commitment and we can all help him overcome it.
  • 也许他害怕承诺,我们可以帮助他克服。
  • Maybe he just wants to be left alone by meddling neighbors and ladies on the prowl.
  • 也许他因为管邻居们的闲事及寻觅女士们被剩下。
  • There are many benefits to remaining a bachelor.
  • 单身有很多好处。
  • You mean living a celibate and empty life?
  • 你的意思是孤家寡人过活还有空虚的人生?
  • You're making too many assumptions.
  • 你做了太多假设。
  • You don't know the first thing about his life and whether he's happy or not.
  • 你对他的生活一无所知并且不知道他是否乐在其中。
  • In many ways, a bachelor's life is idyllic.
  • 在许多方面,单身汉的生活都是诗情画意的。
  • How can you say that?
  • 你凭什么这样说?
  • Would any bachelor have to have this conversation with anyone, ever?
  • 你见过哪个单身汉会和别人有这样的谈话吗?


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欲加强难度还请移步《地道美语听力播客(快速版)》

Iris:I'm thinking of inviting Simone and Jerry over for dinner.

艾瑞丝:我想邀请西蒙和杰里过来吃晚餐。
Alex:This isn't another attempt at matchmaking, is it?
亚历克斯:这不会是你的另一场相亲晚宴吧?
Jerry is a confirmed bachelor and he's not looking to marry or become involved in a relationship.
杰里可是打算一辈子光棍到底而且他连结婚或谈情说爱的丁点念头都没有。
Iris:He's not a confirmed bachelor.
艾瑞丝:他才不想打一辈子光棍呢。

In this neighborhood with so many single women, he's an eligible bachelor.

这个有如此多单身女性的社区里他也算个钻石王老五。
Alex:You mean in this neighborhood full of old spinsters!
亚历克斯:你意思是这个社区都是大龄剩女!
Stop trying to set him up with one of them.
可别给他撮合一个。
Iris:How do you know he doesn't want a relationship?
艾瑞丝:你怎么知道他不希望谈恋爱?
Maybe he's just shy and needs a little prodding.
也许他只是害羞,需要一点刺激。
Maybe he has a fear of commitment and we can all help him overcome it.
也许他害怕承诺,我们可以帮助他克服。
Alex:Maybe he just wants to be left alone by meddling neighbors and ladies on the prowl.
亚历克斯:也许他因为管邻居们的闲事及寻觅女士们被剩下。
There are many benefits to remaining a bachelor.
单身有很多好处。
Iris:You mean living a celibate and empty life?
艾瑞丝:你的意思是孤家寡人过活还有空虚的人生?
Alex:You're making too many assumptions.
亚历克斯:你做了太多假设。
You don't know the first thing about his life and whether he's happy or not.
你对他的生活一无所知并且不知道他是否乐在其中。
In many ways, a bachelor's life is idyllic.
在许多方面,单身汉的生活都是诗情画意的。
Iris:How can you say that?
艾瑞丝:你凭什么这样说?
Alex:Would any bachelor have to have this conversation with anyone, ever?
亚历克斯:你见过哪个单身汉会和别人有这样的谈话吗?
重点单词   查看全部解释    
confirmed [kən'fə:md]

想一想再看

adj. 习惯的,积习的,确认过的,证实的 动词conf

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
overcome [.əuvə'kʌm]

想一想再看

vt. 战胜,克服,(感情等)压倒,使受不了

联想记忆
commitment [kə'mitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 承诺,保证; 确定,实行

联想记忆
iris ['airis]

想一想再看

n. 虹膜,鸢尾属植物,彩虹之女神

 
inviting [in'vaitiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 吸引人的,诱人的 动词invite的现在分词

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。