马卡斯:好吧,让我们开始吧。
These documents won't sort themselves.
这些文件可不会自行归档。
Rebecca:I really don't think sorting through documents is the best use of my time.
瑞贝卡:我真的觉得整理文件对我来说有些大材小用。
Can't the company find an intern to do this?

Marcus:We have confidential information in these files and unless we want a security breach, only people who are authorized to see it are allowed to do this job.
马卡斯:我们这些文件都有机密信息,而且除非我们想要安全漏洞,否则只有经过授权的人才允许干这份差事。
Rebecca:Lucky us.
瑞贝卡:我们可真够幸运的。
Marcus:Okay, we need to purge these files of outdated material.
马卡斯:好吧,我们需要清理这些过时的文件。
Let's start by sorting them into two piles for either retention or destruction.
我们先整理成两堆,一份留档另一份就销毁。
Rebecca:And then what?
瑞贝卡:然后呢?
Marcus:Then we have to further sort the destruction pile, either for disposal in the recycling bin or to be shredded.
马卡斯:接下来我们还得进一步整理销毁的文档,要么扔进垃圾桶要么就粉碎掉。
Rebecca:And who are the lucky people who get to do the shredding?
瑞贝卡:那个粉碎文件的幸运儿是谁?
Marcus:We get that honor, too.
马卡斯:这项殊荣当然归我们。
Rebecca:You're kidding!
瑞贝卡:你在开玩笑吧!
I'm all for safeguarding confidential information, but couldn't we just burn it all in a giant bonfire?
我是要保护所有机密信息,但我们不能简简单单一把火烧掉所有完事?
Marcus:And who do you think would be responsible for doing that, and for extinguishing the wildfire we start?
马卡斯:那你觉得谁来负责干这个,谁要负责灭掉我们燃的火?