I'm just wondering. I'm wondering about my work.
我一直在想,我到底在做什么
What is it that I do, exactly? All I really do is--
我觉得我只是经营一家 儿童书店
All you really do is this incredibly noble thing.
你所做的事情 是一件伟大的事情
I don't know.
我不知道…
Really, I'm just--
我只是…
Kathleen…You are a lone reed.
凯萨琳… 你是一颗孤高的芦苇
You are a lone reed standing tall waving boldly in the corrupt sands of commerce.
你是这一片商业腐败的气息中一颗孤高的芦苇
I am a lone reed.
我是一个孤高的芦苇
I am a lone reed.
我是一颗孤高的芦苇
Sometimes I wonder about my life.
有时候我在思考我的生活
I lead a small life. Well, valuable, but small.
这家书店虽然小,但是有价值
And sometimes I wonder do I do it because I like it...
有时候我在想 我之所以做是因为我喜欢吗
... or because I haven 't been brave?
还是我不够勇敢
So much of what I see reminds me of something in a book...
这让我想起某本书的一段情节
... when shouldn 't it be the other way around?
书本不是应该提醒我现实生活吗
I don 't want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question into the void.
我不想知道答案 我只想把这个问题丢到太空
So good night, dear void.
晚安,亲爱的太空