We'll take that pop-up book as well.
把那本立体恐龙书也算进去
The world is not driven by discounts. I've been in business forever.
这个世界不是只有折扣 相信我,我在这行做了很久
I started helping my mother when I was six, and I watched her.
我从六岁开始 放学后就在帮我妈妈
She wasn't just selling books. She was helping people become what they were going to be.
我看到她并不只是卖书 她在帮忙人们找到内心世界
When you read a book as a child, it becomes part of your identity in a way that no other reading in your whole life does.
因为小时候所读的书 对你的影响最大
And I have gotten carried away.
我太激动了
Y eah, you have. You've made me feel....
是,没错 你让我感受到…
Enchanting. Your mother was enchanting.
魅力,你母亲很有魅力
Yes, she was.
没错
How will you pay?
你要用什么样的付款方式
Cash.
现金
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
From the photograph.
那边有张照片
That you in the photograph? What are you doing?
那个小女孩是你吗?你那时候在干嘛?
Twirling.
旋转
My mother and I used to twirl.
我妈和我常常这样做
She left the store to me, and I'll leave it to my daughter.
她把这家店给我 而我要把店传给我女儿
$73, please.
73块钱,谢谢。
How much?
多少
$73.
73块钱
How old is your daughter now?
你女儿多大了
I don't have a daughter.
我没有女儿
I'm not married. But eventually....
我还没结婚 但是一定会有
So the big bad Fox Books can just go to hell.
那家福克斯书局最好下地狱