It's not nice to leave a girl naked so early in the morning.
一大早把人家姑娘丢下不给衣服可不好呀
Sorry, I thought you were.I, uh, sorry, I.
抱歉 我以为你是 我 对不起 我
There's no one else here.
其他人都不在
Actually, I came to talk to you.
其实我是来找你的
Then I should probably get dressed.
那我是不是要先穿好衣服
It's a bad idea.No, it's not.
馊主意 不 是好主意
From what Stefan told me,Your friend Slater obviously has more information about Klaus.
从斯特凡所说判断 你朋友斯莱特明显比我们更了解克劳斯
And you and Damon just gave up before you got it.
而你和达蒙什么都没问到就放弃了这条线索
Because somebody blew up a coffee shop with us in it.
因为我们当时所在的咖啡馆被人炸了
There's more to learn.We just have to find a way to learn it.
还有很多线索可查 我们只要想办法去查就好
Why are you coming to me with this?
你查事情干嘛来找我
Because you owe me.
因为你欠我情
One word from me, and Damon and Stefan could have killed you for kidnapping me.
如果我当时说了什么 达蒙和斯特凡 会因为绑架我杀掉你
Or maybe it's because you know that they wouldn't want you doing this.
或者是你知道他们不赞成你去查 所以来找我
And their moonstone caper gives you a chance to sneak away.
他们忙着夺月光石 给了你开溜的机会
We're having a disagreement, okay?
我们意见不一致 我承认
They're willing to risk everyone that I love, and I'm not.
他们不在乎让我爱的人所有人冒险 但我不能
They're just trying to protect you.
他们只是想保护你
And you've proven that you can't care less whether I'm protected or not.
而事实证明 你对我的安全毫不在意
So we're back to you taking me to Slater.
所以 又回到你带我去见斯莱特这事上了